2016 Minigames

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is there still an interest in doing the ESPN minigames this year? The pigskin pick'em and Eliminator challenge? If so, I'll start up leagues for it. I will message Grimmlokk since it looks like he was the one running it, but he's been gone for six days, so he might not see it and it's only two days away before the deadline.

Let me know if there's interest and if there is I'll make the leagues.

DickTrickle

Shiiiiite, looks like it might just be me and you Rengak. Wish I had remembered this earlier as we probably would have gotten a lot more people, like in previous years.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been caring less and less about fantasy stuff as the years go on. Only in the 16 team league anymore, and I don't quite care enough about the mini games.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Barely pay attention to the NFL anymore, but I joined the Eliminator since it's low effort. I need more trophies, damn it.

DickTrickle

Still can join these if you want. Only missed the thursday night game isn't a big deal.

Fadaar

That guy
Woohoo didn't get knocked out in week 1 of Eliminator! Thanks Texans! Honestly picking against the Bears or Browns every game this year might not be a bad idea.