A small favor

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lol wow, you guys are way too serious. Lots of hate on that last post. It's a joke, lighten up Internet.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm wondering at this point if anyone can beat the Nets to post ratio Amnarak is sporting..

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't something like this require tits for payment? No payment, no fucking with OP. I would bitch about how soft we've become, but frankly, I don't really remember us ever being all that hard.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doing a favor for some friends and family of a deceased veteran and doing a favor for random internet mooch are two different things. Tits shouldn't be mandatory for everything.

Brad2770

I'm wondering at this point if anyone can beat the Nets to post ratio Amnarak is sporting..
"Wakandan Dick" was the winner circa 2009/2010.

As for the fuckers that bitch about payments, I have posted up tits with FoH on them and that abortion site between FoH and Rerolled. Not that mention various sets that weren't labeled just because you guys are my bros.

Because I'm feeling generous-

rrr_img_103625.jpg

rrr_img_103626.jpg

Haalen_sl

shitlord
Whelp.... wasn't expecting to log onto these boards and learn that someone I went to high school with died... but here we are. He was a cool dude btw.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
You the bro in the green shirt or is it just cruel circumstance your avatar looks like him?