Albion Online

Maric

N00b
I enjoy Albion for what it is, but this was an unexpected surprise. Continue to be impressed with this dev team.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it's a good team, but I still feel like them trying to get this shit on mobile is hurting them more than they expected. They really should just drop mobile.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
As someone who has played quite a bit of Albion Online the game had potential in my opinion, but every patch they don't really tweak the balance so much as just redesign fundamental aspects of the game.

Lost all faith in this development team, they keep rehauling features and I wouldn't mind but there are obvious exploits and OP as hell bullshit in every patch often leading to accusations on the forums asking if the dev's even tested their own content because such obvious shit is broken. Their attention to detail is nonexistant.

Maric

N00b
Yeah it's a good team, but I still feel like them trying to get this shit on mobile is hurting them more than they expected. They really should just drop mobile.
I wouldn't mind if they dropped mobile. You would get destroyed if you were playing mobile and ran across a PC player. I guess I might craft on mobile though.

airdefier_sl

shitlord
I hope they dont drop mobile.. i loved crafting while at work. but i agree its hard to pvp on mobile. I havent played in a couple months though. pretty much just waiting for the wipes to go by and release at this point.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone have any insight with the final phase of beta about to happen ? At first glance a year ago I wasnt feeling this but after checking out Das Tal now Albion Online isnt looking too bad.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
They took way too long on this one. I've been hearing about this game for, what? 3 or 4 years now? Where the fuck is it?! They announced and built up hype way too early.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
https://albiononline.com/

Servers are wiped and the final beta launches Aug 1-3 depending on which pack you own. Dev team saying this beta will last a few months, then another wipe, then release.

I'm going to buy in for the 3rd and mess around. Game will be B2P on launch anyway so, shrug. If they can capture any bit of Eve then I'll get $30 of fun out of it for sure.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
https://albiononline.com/

Servers are wiped and the final beta launches Aug 1-3 depending on which pack you own. Dev team saying this beta will last a few months, then another wipe, then release.

I'm going to buy in for the 3rd and mess around. Game will be B2P on launch anyway so, shrug. If they can capture any bit of Eve then I'll get $30 of fun out of it for sure.

I am in for $30 as well. Not sure if it's a hype hook or what but I am intrigued enough to check it out.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Whats the end goal in this game?

is it just solid PvP?

Say I get the bestest best gear in the game, do I just wait til I'm zerged down and then lose the gear I worked on?

trying to find motivation to play the copy that was gifted to me and it just seems like a super dumbed down version of BDO combat combined with an ultra dumbed down graphics engine.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
There isn't any ultimate goal to the game. In this respect it's a "sandbox", just minus most of the sand and tools.

It's an MMO for the mobile generation. Super/ultra dumbed-down only begins to describe it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I have money into it too. How much has changed since the version like 6 months ago that was suppose to be also playable on a mobile platform?

Either way, with the grind this game has no way I'm gonna go play if there's gonna be another wipe. Give it a try when it comes out though.