Alien : Isolation - Announced

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I picked this up during one of the Steam sales because PC Gamer named it their 2014 Game of the Year and just got around to playing/beating it this week. I thought it was pretty good, but I also picked it up and put it down a lot because of how frustrating and boring it could get. A proper pacing curve would handily address both of those complaints.

The game left a lot of potential on the table, even if the aesthetics and sound design were some of the best I've ever seen in a video game. I'm not sure that I would name Alien: Isolation my GotY for 2014 over Dark Souls 2 or DA:Inquisition, but maybe if I was more of an Alien fanboy I'd think this was more awesome?

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone got an idea of what settings are causing the blue, green and red like this in the light? Happened to me during Mass Effect 4 but thought it was because the rest of the game was shit.

color issues.jpg

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is that a picture of your monitor or an actual screenshot? (Answer matters)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Check your monitor cable. Make sure it's all the way in and not loose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screen shot. Strange thing is when I go to borderless window mode instead of full screen this goes away so I cant get a video of it.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Possible you've turned gamma/brightnness way up in-game(?) and when you switch to borderless window it will use desktop's gamma. Just a theory.