American Crime Story

Fedor

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: American Crime Story

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2016-02-02

Creator: Ryan Murphy

Cast: Annaleigh Ashford, Darren Criss, Penélope Cruz, Nico Evers-Swindell, Ricky Martin, Edgar Ramírez, Finn Wittrock

Overview: An anthology series centered around some of history's most famous criminals.

Fedor

<Banned>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 120476[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]American Crime Story[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-02-02[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An anthology series centered around some of history's most famous criminals.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

American Crime Story - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

American Crime Story is an American true crime anthology television series developed by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, who are executive producers with Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson and Brad Falchuk. It is broadcast on the cable network FX and premiered on February 2, 2016.

The first season, subtitled The People v. O. J. Simpson, focuses on the murder trial of O. J. Simpson, based on Jeffrey Toobin's The Run of His Life: The People v. O. J. Simpson.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
First episode was terrible. I could only make it halfway through. It was b-movie overacting at every turn and the production quality seemed on par with a daytime soap.

Not to mention Cuba Gooding Jr is like half of OJ Simpsons size. Might as well cast Michael J Fox to play Tom Brady in the deflate-gate made for tv movie. That's how believable Cuba is in the role.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've heard mostly good reviews regarding it, but reviews mean nothing to me. Seems interesting though.

Edit: I ended up watching it, can definitely say the acting was a little terrible at times, John Travolta has so much Botox that he can't move his face any more, and overall it did feel like a B movie. However, I did like it and there were some funny little plug in jokes here and there that actually worked well, and I usually hate side comedy.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I found myself laughing at almost every scene involving OJ and his little cult of personality entourage. I know it wasn't intended to be funny, but David Schwimmer was just so over the top, I couldn't help but smile every time he spoke. Overall, it's worth it to me to keep watching, but that is mainly for nostalgia than anything, as that all went down just a week after I graduated high school. And yeah Cuba being OJ is a mixed bag. I think he has the facial expressions nailed, but about 5 sizes too small everywhere else.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked it. Travolta is great as a name dropping lawyer.

Anyone else just call this "The OJ Show" instead?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Damn, I can't believe this thread doesn't already exist.

3 episodes in and it is pretty awesome. The opener for the third episode was fucking hilarious. It was Robert Kardashian taking his kids out to eat and explaining to them that fame is hollow without substance and character to back it up. It was basically a big fuck you right in their face.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

3 episodes in and it is pretty awesome. The opener for the third episode was fucking hilarious. It was Robert Kardashian taking his kids out to eat and explaining to them that fame is hollow without substance and character to back it up. It was basically a big fuck you right in their face.
yeah that bit was a huge diss and hopefully that will be the last time the kids feature Prior to that it seemed the makers were very keen to make the family a character, too many references and pointless scenes with them in. Hopefully all that was just the excuse to lay down that diss

Fedor

<Banned>

American Crime (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

American Crime Story - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the FX series. It is not to be confused with American Crime (TV series).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I really liked the last ep. The less Cuba and Travolta the better.

I wonder if somewhere online there's a repository of every minute of trial footage. I'm sure the stations have it sitting somewhere on betamax, but I want ONLINE STREAM ACCESS.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is on Netflix now.

Just finished it, and I don't get the criticism. I really enjoyed it. I think it's because I was young enough to remember parts of it (mostly the car chase), but too young to actually understand what was going on (barely remember any of the trial). I also thought the casting was incredibly good with one major exception, OJ; Cuba was pretty shit as OJ.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You guys are misinterpreting what they tried to do with the Kardashian family. They weren't taking shots at them for being fame whores, they were showing how being so close to this highly public event helped show them into what they are today.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database