Assange may have died or captured.

iannis

Musty Nester
Huh? Snowden was killed last year.

Vlad took him out to a party and Eddie didn't want to take the fat one. Shoulda ridden the pig that was picked out for you, Eddie.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is actually kinda crazy. Long read, but it sums a lot up.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
oh shit, so what I'm reading is that Assange being held in that federal prison over in Butner?

SWEET.

The main problem I see with that theory is that if they were going to go to all that trouble, a political assassination is much less trouble and much easier to cover up. You kill him in whatever fashion is most convienent, you render his corpse into paste, then you never mention it or talk about it again.

That dude is either dead as fuck, or he cut a deal with some CIA spooks and he's gonna live it out Goodfellah's style. Probably dead though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bullock

Molten Core Raider
On the news probably Monday, they were saying that the Swedes were going to be interviewing Assange in the embassy about the rape allegations, so he was still alive and well at that point.
Assange questioned over Sweden 'rape' at Ecuadorean embassy - BBC News

Oh and after the Swedish prosecutor went into the embassy, his cat appeared at the window - has anyone tried analysing its blinks to see if they are morse code.....?
_92432321_assangecatnewepa.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Googled jet N379P and this article came up lol:
According to airport officials, public documents and hobbyist plane spotters, the Gulfstream V, with tail number N379P, has been used to whisk detainees into or out of Jakarta, Indonesia; Pakistan; Egypt; and Sweden, usually at night, and has landed at well-known U.S. government refueling stops.

The Torture Jet

N379P was a CIA-owned Gulfstream V executive jet. It can be linked to 15 rendition circuits between December 2003 and March 2004, often involving the renditions of more than one person, as well as more than one rendition operation per circuit.
N379P-N8068V-N44982 - The Rendition Project

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didnt Pam Anderson just visit him ? Jokes aside everything ive read seemed to explain stuff but who knows.

Last edited:

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I should have made this thread yesterday, when i posted from a /crypto reddit thread about all the hashes not working anymore and nobody has actually seen Assange before the 17th, the "I am alive" videos were made before the internet was cut.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I should have made this thread yesterday, when i posted from a /crypto reddit thread about all the hashes not working anymore and nobody has actually seen Assange before the 17th, the "I am alive" videos were made before the internet was cut.
This is creepy shit.... Wtf..

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whats the point of the embassy hiding his death? seems like BS to me. Maybe he is dead but this rumor also happened a month ago

• 1Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Whats the point of the embassy hiding his death? seems like BS to me. Maybe he is dead but this rumor also happened a month ago

Yep, we don't know for sure. There hasn't been any true confirmations, however there is a ton of incedental evidence. Along with the rumor wikileaks itself has ties to Russian Intelligence and all that since last year, makes everything interesting, and hard to confirm. It's difficult wading through real evidence and /r/conspiratard bullshit.

He could have been extracted and not actually know what has happened to him. Could have been some pay for play stuff .

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users