AssHat of the year for 2016

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nominations for ReRolled/ReReRolled/FiresOfHeaven AssHat of the Year!

V76Quer.jpg

Here we go, folks! The annual AssHat of the year award for the calendar year 2016 needs to be given out. Who will be the champion?

Here are the rules for nominating:

1. ANY member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, admin, and hodj. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2016 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw or banned are still eligible.
3. Each person may nominate up to three people.

Nominations will be open until Wednesday. Voting will begin on Thursday, and each round of voting will be 2 days.

Nominations will be ranked in numerical order of their ratings and a bracket will be made.

You have UNTIL WEDNESDAY to nominate. Sometime Thursday I will take the nominations and make the bracket.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just type the person you'd like to nominate in this thread.

y01nRpg.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol you want me to win this so bad.

Anyway.

Draegan, tanoomba, olscratch are my noms

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't feel like Draegan should be eligible, but if he is, he's the clear winner.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 6 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Draegan is the obvious choice, but what he did is really almost beyond asshattery.

For the least useful and most immature poster that actually came to this site, Olscratch is my nomination.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
@Brando- Getting wrecked in the political forum and then vanishes like a bitch when Trump won.

@LulzSect- Fucking banana bullshit

@Gravel- For recommending The OA, mother fucker.

Draegan should not be eligible. He is not a member of this community and should not be considered.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Did Draegan post after the ReRolled thing? What do people think about including him in this. He might enjoy winning that.

Also, if nominating people, please use whole names and not nicknames. I don't know all the nicknames.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan should be eligible this year only, because he is a faggot and an asshat with the most real impact on the community in the last year.

After this though, no.

Remember, this is about who was an asshat last year. And Fareham was the biggest asshat last year by far. He Fucking sold us out mang.

• 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
As 2016 saw some members get left behind willingly, their abscene now shouldn't omit them from eligibility.

Draegen
LulzSect
Tanoomba

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user