Bad Monkey

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Bad Monkey

Genre: Comedy, Crime

First aired: 2024-08-13

Creator: Bill Lawrence

Cast: Vince Vaughn, Michelle Monaghan, Jodie Turner-Smith, Meredith Hagner, Rob Delaney, Natalie Martinez, L. Scott Caldwell, Ronald Peet, John Ortiz

Overview: A detective turned restaurant inspector in Southern Florida is pulled into a world of greed and corruption after a tourist finds a severed arm while fishing. And yes, there's a monkey.

bigolas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first 2 episodes. Another good apple tv series. Their shows have the best cinematography. They're trying a little too hard to make every dialogue funny but it's still mostly good. I'm not interested yet in the murder mystery part of it because the characters are unserious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just watched the first episode tonight and enjoyed it as well. It’s a little absurd which makes it entertaining.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
downloaded this but first episode didn't hold my attention. I don't think I really gave it a chance as I was reaching for my phone fairly quickly - is that my fault or the fault of the show? Regardless I've been a bit distracted lately

bigolas

downloaded this but first episode didn't hold my attention. I don't think I really gave it a chance as I was reaching for my phone fairly quickly - is that my fault or the fault of the show? Regardless I've been a bit distracted lately
The scenes with Vaughn and his friends are entertaining. I'm bored by the scenes involving the caribbeans and the monkey but they're short and obviously have an important role so I power through them.

bigolas

I can't tell anymore with this board. An actual monkey or a jogger?
1724785045582.png

bigolas

4th episode had 1 minute or less of the black characters. There's no more mystery for us the viewers thanks to the style of narration they chose. The story is moving fast. I like the interactions between the characters more than the story which is rare.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only 2 ep in but it's good. Better than most of the junk out there. Get's the "worth watching" label for me so far. The writing was suspiciously good for 2024, so I checked and sure enough it's based on a book by a decent writer. That bodes well.

This is more VV's speed than some of the other stuff he's done lately, so it seems a little like a return to form for him, but... he still lacks a little bit of the energy/vitality he had with his younger roles. I mean, tbf the guy isn't as young as he used to be. I feel like if he picked up a cocaine habit it would really do wonders for his career.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database