Baltic Countries

Chris

Potato del Grande
Currently in Poland (Warsaw and Krakow) then travelling to the capitals of Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania/Finland. Any suggestions of things to do in these places?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Estonia is pretty sweet, Tallin especially had a neat old city center, especially around Xmas time. Can't speak to the others other than Finland but Estonia had a bar called Amarillo's, or Big Tex's or something and it was a legit honkey tonk in the middle of old town. Cool place

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
At first glance I thought this thread was titled Black Countries.

That is all.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
If I want to ejaculate unprotected inside white Soviet bloc women then never contact them again what is a good country to start?

I'm looking for lack of aids(should be easy no blacks) high purchasing power with the US dollar and a high ratio of women looking for American men.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
If I want to ejaculate unprotected inside white Soviet bloc women then never contact them again what is a good country to start?

I'm looking for lack of aids(should be easy no blacks) high purchasing power with the US dollar and a high ratio of women looking for American men.

I've heard that the hottest women on the planet reside in St-Petersburg, Russia. I have also heard Lithuanian, Czech, and Croatian women are uber hot as well.

EDIT: With your criteria, St-Petersburg. Women outnumber the men in Russia.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I've heard that the hottest women on the planet reside in St-Petersburg, Russia. I have also heard Lithuanian, Czech, and Croatian women are uber hot as well.

EDIT: With your criteria, St-Petersburg. Women outnumber the men in Russia.
Russia has some of the highest aids numbers in the civilized world.

You trying to get me killed?

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Russia has some of the highest aids numbers in the civilized world.

You trying to get me killed?

So you're looking for a Eastern European country with hot easy women that will find your Iron Cross/Skull tattoo attractive AND you can safely rawdog?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist

Lithuania, they still have Waffen SS memorial parades.

No tattoos

I'd give you one through

hearty laughter irl

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lol thanks for the advice guys, no help at all! Just got back, some observations:

Everyone (expect the old people) in Eastern/Northern Europe speaks English - just go up to them and say "Hello" and you are good to go.
Purchasing power in Poland is INSANE, prices are rock bottom for good quality. Further north into the Baltic States you go the more you pay, Lithuania is still good if you choose well.
Poland+Baltics all have a hardon for Amber, whole streets of Amber Jewelery stores that nobody wears. You'll see more as you go north, getting noticeably insane in Riga and Tallinn to the point that Tallinn isn't a functional city since you can't find a store to buy a drink since it's wall to wall Amber shops - if you're lucky they sell Linen instead.
Eastern Europe isn't a post communist nightmare hellscape, they demolished EVERYTHING. Beautiful clean cities with usually just one ugly soviet building as the "occupation museum" and a giant TV tower from that era. Vilnius in Lithuania was probably the best for me but they all had their own charms, Riga in Lativa is probably the worst. Warsaw rebuilt it's entire "old town" after 1945 because Hitler literally leveled it.

DO NOT GO TO FINLAND. Helsinki is not enjoyable because the prices are fucking insane. I know that the UK has higher prices than the US so you'll probably have a bigger aneurysm than I did. 8 dollars for a beer is a average there, that's at least double UK prices. Meanwhile in Poland a beer was like 1 dollar. Sweden was similar but I only visited a small town near the airport on a long transfer, Sweden has creepy forced multiculturalism though like that Disney ride parody on the Simpsons (It's a small world?).