Bandwagon's Drones Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
kinda sorta, different techniques to achieve the same task

tyen

<Banned>
My whole life has been leading up to this moment -

www.pbsenv.com/uas/drivein

oh snap, your guys' office in Portland is really close to where i live.

uHuY4w9.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You're next to OHSU?

Yea, that's super close. I'll be at the Portland, Vancouver and Seattle offices next week.

tyen

<Banned>
You're next to OHSU?

Yea, that's super close. I'll be at the Portland, Vancouver and Seattle offices next week.

Ya. What day will you be in Portland, we can have a date. Wed night 4/12 and all day fri 4/14 im free.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What's the rich-y area by the airport? Is that lake Oswego? I'll be getting in there Monday night and usually grab dinner at one of the breweries. I might still be in Portland on Tuesday and Wednesday night , but not really sure. Probably Tuesday, probably not Wednesday.

I'll buy you a beer if you come out to whatever that "lake..." place is when I'm there, but fat fucking chance getting me to go anywhere otherwise. I hate driving in cities with a burning fucking passion, especially after long work days.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I used q ground control a little bit. It was a cool alternative to "Mission Planner" and had some really neat features in beta (like swarming), but there are much better GCS/mission planning apps out there now.

Qgroundcontrol may have had a brief time where it was the best option, but it was never widely adopted and able to gain traction.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
testing

<div class="sketchfab-embed-wrapper"><iframe width="640" height="480" src="Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center" frameborder="0" allowvr allowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" onmousewheel=""></iframe>

<p style="font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; margin: 5px; color: #4A4A4A;">
<a href="Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center by PBSusa - 3D model" target="_blank" style="font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;">Marcus Whitman Hotel &amp; Conference Center</a>
by <a href="PBSusa on Sketchfab" target="_blank" style="font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;">PBSusa</a>
on <a href="Sketchfab - Your 3D content online and in VR." target="_blank" style="font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;">Sketchfab</a>
</p>
</div>
I can maybe put that custom bbcode in for you, let me look at it for a while and see what I can figure out.