Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One

Tagline: Prepare for a year of holiday mayhem.

Genre: Mystery, Animation, Action, Crime

Director: Chris Palmer

Cast: Jensen Ackles, Naya Rivera, Josh Duhamel, Billy Burke, Titus Welliver, David Dastmalchian, Troy Baker, Amy Landecker, Julie Nathanson, Jack Quaid, Fred Tatasciore, Alastair Duncan, Frances Callier, Greg Chun, Gary LeRoi Gray, Jim Pirri

Plot: The Batman must take down 'Holiday', a serial killer who only murders on holidays such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas; mysteriously and brutally taking down citizens of Gotham City.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
DC animated movies have been pretty good. Def going to watch. Red hood is one of my favorite movies and Ackles was also the main voice actor in a way

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no-poster.jpg

Title: Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One

Tagline: Prepare for a year of holiday mayhem.

Genre: Mystery, Animation, Action, Crime

Director: Chris Palmer

Cast: Jensen Ackles, Naya Rivera, Josh Duhamel, Billy Burke, Titus Welliver, David Dastmalchian, Troy Baker, Amy Landecker, Julie Nathanson, Jack Quaid, Fred Tatasciore, Alastair Duncan, Frances Callier, Greg Chun, Gary LeRoi Gray, Jim Pirri

Plot: The Batman must take down 'Holiday', a serial killer who only murders on holidays such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas; mysteriously and brutally taking down citizens of Gotham City.

oh nice.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Apparently this is the movie poster, but I can't find a copy that isn't shit.
movie_batman-the-long-halloween-part-1-26.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I know the story so I know WHY they felt the need to split it into two logical chunks... but they could have done that with an intermission rather than making us buy the movie twice AND have a gap of a month between them. The damn thing was supposed to be out before Man of Tomorrow but everything got fuxored with The Batman.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
DC has a great track record with their animated division. This is pretty good, but not great. They changed a few things from the comic version that I don't think made it better, and the immediate jump from the end of episode one to where episode two starts is quite jarring and not set up at all in episode one. I spent a few minutes questioning if I had totally forgotten how episode one ended. Still better than most stuff out there but this is one of the top tier Batman storylines so I wish it was just a bit better. I also don't get at all how they didn't have Mark Hamill voice Joker.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
DC has a great track record with their animated division. This is pretty good, but not great. They changed a few things from the comic version that I don't think made it better, and the immediate jump from the end of episode one to where episode two starts is quite jarring and not set up at all in episode one. I spent a few minutes questioning if I had totally forgotten how episode one ended. Still better than most stuff out there but this is one of the top tier Batman storylines so I wish it was just a bit better. I also don't get at all how they didn't have Mark Hamill voice Joker.
He retired voicing the character, save for Arkham Knight and Killing Joke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Great movie. DC continues to kill it with their animated stuff. Ackles did great as Batman and I'm surprised at how much The Joker sounds like Hammil. I thought it was Hammil for a second.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database