Battletech

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This, and strangely thru facebook Sudden Strike 4. Are my 2 "tactical games coming I'm excited for. Been in the kickstarter backers for this for a long time. Can't wait for it to finally be finished. Was nice at least seeing this much toghether finally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I kickstarted this and haven't paid a lick of attention since lol.

I trust they'll pull it through because they've delivered on the Shadowrun games time after time.

• 1Like

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Being developed by the same guys that did Shadowrun.

Also by the guy that created the original tabletop Battletech and also the WizKids Mechwarrior miniatures game.

Pretty high hopes for this one.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I kickstarted this and haven't paid a lick of attention since lol.

I trust they'll pull it through because they've delivered on the Shadowrun games time after time.

Hopefully this isn't remotely as linear and on-rails, has fewer bugs on release and isn't split into 3 versions that were essentially Alpha/Beta/Release versions

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wrathin3L

Peasant
Hopefully this isn't remotely as linear and on-rails, has fewer bugs on release and isn't split into 3 versions that were essentially Alpha/Beta/Release versions

Did they do a shameless kickstarter like they did for all three of their SR games?

[edit] They mention backers within 2 seconds of the video. Nevermind.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Lifted from update #35 on the kickstarter

When will the Backer Beta start?

Our target delivery date is March 15th. While we’re on track for this date and looking good, this IS game development, so please take the date with the expected grain of salt. Something may break as we head into this date and it may require us to take additional time to fix it to ensure a good experience for our participants. We’ll let you know as far in advance as possible if something like this comes up!

What will the Backer Beta include?

As outlined in our Kickstarter Campaign, the Backer Beta will feature 1v1 multiplayer and single-player Skirmish play. The Beta will include a subset of the 'Mechs and Maps that will be found in the game at launch. Note that the Backer Beta will not include the story campaign or mercenary company management, nor will it include the ability to modify your `Mech loadouts. We hope to update the Beta later with the `Mech Lab feature but can’t commit to that at this time.

Will the Backer Beta be under NDA, or restricted in any way?

The Kickstarter Beta will not be under a non-disclosure agreement, though there may be an end-user licensing agreement required to participate.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't even remember if I'm in the paid beta level, or possibly a lower game only level.. Shits taking forever.

• 1Like

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Solaris 7 scenes, amazing. Chainsaw Peen is legendary in robot weaponry.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Shit sorry guys, I just confirmed I did back this a long time ago.

I only back failures, so this is never happening :(

• 1Like

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
battletech_mar27_screen01.jpg

battletech_mar27_screen02.jpg
battletech_mar27_screen03.jpg
battletech_mar27_screen04.jpg
battletech_mar27_screen05.jpg
battletech_mar27_screen06.jpg
battletech_mar27_screen08.jpg
ad3d5c9e6c86bee74dfe51f118c7c817_original.jpg

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I am truthfully looking forward to this when it comes out. I've had my eye on this game for a while.