Baywatch (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Baywatch

Genre: Action, Comedy

Director: Seth Gordon

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach, Priyanka Chopra, Jon Bass, Ilfenesh Hadera, Rob Huebel, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, John Cenatiempo, Pamela Anderson, Hannibal Buress, Charlotte McKinney, Jack Kesy, David Hasselhoff, Izabel Goulart, Ana Flavia Gavlak, Angelique Kenney, Oscar Nunez, Brandon Larracuente, Maegan Vogel, Haviland Stillwell, Kera Lynn, Whitney Goin, Amin Joseph, Belinda, Lee Hodge, Earl Poitier, Shay Davila, Barbara Vincent, Damon Preston, Bria Danielle Davis, Cody Scott, Samantha Harris, Seth Gordon, Brenda Lowe, Pedro Anaya Pérez, Vincenzo Hinckley, Arian Foster, Karin Silvestri, Tamila Bilalova, Casey McCullum, Zachary Vazquez

Release: 2017-05-10

Plot: Two unlikely prospective lifeguards vie for jobs alongside the buff bodies who patrol a beach in California.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Should have spent the casting budget on the females instead of blowing it all on The Rock and Efron.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was going to be a terrible idea, but having it be more like 21 Jump street makes it seem a lot better.

Fadaar

That guy
They need to bring back the hot brunette that became fat.

Just going off memory here -- Yasmine Bleath or however you spell it? Time to go look her up...

Edit: Oh god yeah that has to be who you're talking about. I swear her and Tiffany Theissen have the most gorgeous eyes and were IMO two of the hottest women of the 90's but then they both got fat.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
great casting. the two leads they picked are quite possibly the only combination on earth that would make me interested in seeing this.

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was coming to post that The Rock and multitudinous titties, particularly Alexandra Daddario's, were enough to get me to watch this (on video), but sure, I'll go with the Zac Efron thing too. He makes me laugh, and I like that he doesn't (seem to) take himself too seriously. That's enough to make me like someone I normally wouldn't. Like Justin Timberlake, he's a perfect example. Hated his music, and him for the most part, but once he started showing up on SNL and doing stuff like Dick in a Box, now I think he's awesome. Zac Efron is getting to that stage too.

And of course The Rock was already there the moment he stepped into the ring.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just going off memory here -- Yasmine Bleeth or however you spell it? Time to go look her up...

Edit: Oh god yeah that has to be who you're talking about. I swear her and Tiffany Theissen have the most gorgeous eyes and were IMO two of the hottest women of the 90's but then they both got fat.
My dick remembers :) ...when she was hot of course

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Daddario's tits are the only reason she gets cast in things

whoever got her to go nude in True Detective knows how to make a female Hollywood career

*edit: okay, watched the trailer. fuck lol, didn't know this was a comedy. will stream

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database