Beach Honeymoon Destinations?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Cuba is fantastic, cheap, and easy to get to from Canada.
Seconding this, old man got married there a few years ago. Was better than I expected. Plus, you get to redpill the fuck out of anyone you want about communism bad with pictures of the local towns if you decide to venture out of the tourist areas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Cuba has great beaches but the food and service sucks.

imho if one wants to balance budget and travel distance Costa Rica is pretty good, especially if you're into local wildlife.

If you're willing to do Hawaii, you could do Thailand at half the price and it'll be 5x better.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cuba has great beaches but the food and service sucks.

imho if one wants to balance budget and travel distance Costa Rica is pretty good, especially if you're into local wildlife.

If you're willing to do Hawaii, you could do Thailand at half the price and it'll be 5x better.
I wanna do SE Asia but the fiancé doesn’t at all. Gonna wait and see how Maui is in 6 months and either go there, kuai or Mexico.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I'm sorry, but if you're at a resort you are 100% wrong. Food is amazing, and be kind and the service is incredible. They bend over backward for you.

Well it's all relative, so the question is compared to what? It's still a commie country so they don't have any intrinsic "customer service" oriented culture, and their tourist food has to be imported from Canada/Europe, with the exception of lobster that the locals aren't allowed to eat.

I mean, it's a good vacation for the price, but when I lived in Canada that was the primary reason one chose it over Mexico as a destination. Also, despite the visible poverty in Veradero, where every resident is only allowed to be there at the behest of the regime, it's safer than Mexico because no local will dare fuck with you.

I didn't want to imply that it's bad, it's just personally I find Mexico or Costa Rica a better value overall and more modernized. Thailand is the ultimate "value" vacation imho, where you can basically get the equivalent of a Ritz Carlton private villa with a bedroom adjoined fuck-pool and butler for what a standard suite goes for in Cabo.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wanna do SE Asia but the fiancé doesn’t at all.

Damn she doesn't sound adventurous at all. SE Asia is cool. You can ball out for so fucking cheap. The resort I had in Cambodia was extremely posh and it was like $250 per night.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn she doesn't sound adventurous at all. SE Asia is cool. You can ball out for so fucking cheap. The resort I had in Cambodia was extremely posh and it was like $250 per night.
Shes just very cautious and worries about going to poorer countries. But I told her we will be going eventually, but it doesnt have to be a honeymoon.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Shes just very cautious and worries about going to poorer countries. But I told her we will be going eventually, but it doesnt have to be a honeymoon.
if you both white you really don't have to worry, youre treated like a valuable commodity

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Barcelo Maya Palace is the best pool.

16959190477196786955440399276820.jpg

• 1Like