kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beacon 23

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2023-11-12

Creator: Zak Penn

Cast: Lena Headey, Stephan James

Overview: Aster Calyx and Halan Kai Nelson are inextricably drawn to Beacon 23. Navigating one threat after another, they unravel the beacon’s mysteries, just in time to face their most powerful enemy.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I thought premiere of this was pretty good.

On the downside, loool at the beacon being a literal lighthouse that shines a light for incoming spaceships.

On the upside, I like the mystery type setup, the story is interesting so far and Cersei is greatly amusing as
lying sociopath.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Who comes up with this shit? It is a lighthouse in space. It shines a light at FTL ships to let them know if it is safe to pass.

Ep 2 has space pirates and someone has magic space rocks.

This is all Lena can get? Rough.

I'll give his an F-.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
huh neat but what the fuck is MGM+ lol

Amazon has been having fun slapping the MGM name on all types of stuff to make their movies seem more legitimate. I'd guess MGM+ is an extension of that behavior since the acquisition.

elidib

Vyemm Raider

velk

Trakanon Raider
Now that the first season is over, is this worth watching?

No.

After an interesting start, the rest of the season meandered around going nowhere then ended on a pointless cliffhanger which will never be resolved when it is inevitably cancelled.

The two leads have almost negative chemistry. Aster sacrificing anything at all for the guy was literally unbelievable, especially given her demonstrated personality. I'd find her being deeply in love with a potplant more believable, and they don't even have any potplants on the station.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database