Bio Clean for clogged drains and lavatories

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The house we bought two years ago has never drained right. I had a plumber recommend Bio Clean, and we are only two days in (on a five day treatment), and this stuff is great! I read reviews online, and they were so glowing that I thought they were fake. People said they lived in old homes, and that after five treatments, their pipes were brand new.

After two treatments, our lavatories are clear. Keep in mind that we had to plunge the toilets five times a day on average (with a family of four).

This is one product that lives up to the hype. As I understand it, Bio Clean is a bioengineered bacteria that ingests waste, toilet tissue and grease only. You can pay a plumber hundreds and still not fix the problem, or pay them 60 for the first five treatments, and then probably another 60 for the rest of the year (maintenance dose).

Bio-Clean: Distributed by Statewide Supply

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, my condo building has been giving people either this or a similar product to pour down their drains/stacks when away for a week or two, as it works best when given a few days to do it's thing without getting flushed. I don't really do any service plumbing work, so I can't really comment on the efficacy. This product would most likely work best on the kitchen drain, as that's where most of the grease and food waste would be.