Black Christmas (2019)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Black Christmas (2019)

Tagline: Slay, girls

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Sophia Takal

Cast: Imogen Poots, Aleyse Shannon, Lily Donoghue, Brittany O'Grady, Caleb Eberhardt, Cary Elwes, Simon Mead, Madeleine Adams, Nathalie Morris, Ben Black, Zoe Robins, Ryan McIntyre, Mark Neilson, Lucy Currey, Jonny McBride

Release: 2019-12-11

Runtime: 92

Plot: Hawthorne College is winding down for the holidays, yet one by one, sorority girls are being picked off. Riley Stone, a girl dealing with her own trauma, begins to notice and tries to save her friends before they too are picked off.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, this is a contender for one of the worst movies ever made. The premise is that the statue of a misogynist magically starts (as a result of a feminist having the statue removed) oozing this liquid turns frat boys into women killers. Entire movie is about how men are evil. Written by two females, I'm sure they're fat dykes. Fucking absolutely retarded plot, complete shit acting, boring, just completely stupid. Avoid this movie at all costs. I'm literally at work, and got paid to watch this movie, and I still feel like my time was wasted.

• 5Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Horror movies were way better when they were mostly about boobs.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw someone watching this. Plot is based on evil white male misogynists and anti-anti-SJW rhetoric.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I tried to watch this a while back around the same time as Happy Death Day 1/2, that one movie that was sorta like Scream but then did the whole switcheroo thing that was really badass and I forgot the name of, and a couple other things. Like others it took about 15-20m before it was apparent the whole thing was shit and was turned off. It wasn't B-movie appealing, complete shlock appealing, or cult classic appealing. Whole thing was just bad.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Horror movies were way better when they were mostly about boobs.

Sorority Row got it right. Female leads were smoking hot.

Was hoping for a sequel but you can't really go anywhere with a college slasher. Timeline doesn't allow for it.

Ill tell ya what tho Sorority Row 2 woulda been better than the past 2 Black Christmases they shit out.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database