Black Friday 2016 - I Had a Vision, Stay Home

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, I know.

There's something different about this year's Black Friday and I'd really like everyone to consider just staying home rather than running out to for their six o'clock deals. I'm not good at explaining things but I think a bunch of bad shit is going to go down. I don't know where or when exactly but the part of me that can sometimes see the future says to avoid Walmart, Target, and standing in long lines outside. There's madness afoot and I don't want anyone to get hurt.

If the media or intelligence agencies come across this I'm not planning anything and I don't know anyone that is. I just got really scared in the middle of the night and wanted to post something. I'm going to be doing my best to not leave the house for at least a fully twenty-four hours.

Siliconemelons

the most I was going to do was get free 10$ coupons from JC Pennys and jump doors to get a few sets of them and buy some shirts and pants online :p ... but that involves getting there at like 6pm or somesuch nonsence then going and in out the different exits to get more coupons. My brother did get one of the 100$ ones last year.

But maybe ill just stay home and get into a turkey coma

Cybsled

Yes there is something coming Black Friday. It is called indifference, because you're better off shopping online ;p

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just throw money and digital games at my kids at this point, so I have no need to leave the house to shop at all.

Its great.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Yeah, I know.

First, see Cybsled's post above. Amazon is all that matters. Fuck dealing with those retarded people turned animals all so they can save 50 bucks on a TV.

There's something different about this year's Black Friday and I'd really like everyone to consider just staying home rather than running out to for their six o'clock deals. I'm not good at explaining things but I think a bunch of bad shit is going to go down. I don't know where or when exactly but the part of me that can sometimes see the future says to avoid Walmart, Target, and standing in long lines outside. There's madness afoot and I don't want anyone to get hurt.

frabz-DAMN-Wakandan-You-crazy-62a935.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Black Friday is easy for me. Having no money makes it nonconsequential

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea I don't think anything bad will happen as long as everyone wears their blue Clinton hat or red MAGA hat and talks loudly about politics in line.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've got $100 cardboard to buy for $60, man, ain't no way I'm stayin home!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i want to buy something, but honestly there is nothing i really need. i would buy myself a new PC tower, but they dont seem to be the hot thing anymore.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
i would buy myself a new PC tower, but they dont seem to be the hot thing anymore.

I've been thinking about an open case/wall mounted PC for my next build, whenever I get around to it. Something along the lines of this. Probably still another year or two before I bother with another computer though.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been thinking about an open case/wall mounted PC for my next build, whenever I get around to it. Something along the lines of this. Probably still another year or two before I bother with another computer though.

Waiting on Pantheon are you?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Working in the Office Black Friday, certainly won't be shopping.

I like the idea of this "Small Business Saturday" that people are doing.

Oldbased

> Than U
I spent decades wishing I had tons of free money for Black Friday to only find out last year when I had a $24k surplus that when I had the cash on hand there was nothing I actually needed or wanted.
This year for the first time ever I haven't even checked the deals.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I spent decades wishing I had tons of free money for Black Friday to only find out last year when I had a $24k surplus that when I had the cash on hand there was nothing I actually needed or wanted.
This year for the first time ever I haven't even checked the deals.
been thinking about treating myself to a hoe, but i havent done that in over ten years so i would probably end up getting busted. maybe i will buy a smart tv or something. do smart TVs get broadcast stations?

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wife goes to target down the street, there's almost never anyone there for black friday. She plans to go around 8pm, get in, get out, and that's it. Other than that no big shopping this year for her.