Black Myth Wukong

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Because they release a trailer once a year where it looks to be in roughly the same state as the year before?
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

This playable demo was provided to trial players. It has a level map and multiple boss combat experiences. This was taken from someone live streaming a few days ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This looks good. The gameplay reminds me of Wo Long, maybe Nioh? That sort of "fast Souls" type of gameplay. It being UE5 and next-gen only is also very welcome at this point.

From the name and the staff, I'm guessing this is based on the Monkey King Legend (probably most known for being what Dragonball was based on).

Goonsquad Officer
Man I was like "is this about that black ninja like from assassins creed? " then I come here and see that thumbnail with a samurai chimp....

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is this the first real PS5 game built ground-up in UE5? Unfortunately it's probably gonna be one of those "framerate or nice visuals?" situations where I have to drop the settings down to "normal game" level for it to move quickly. I mean if they can just get the FPS up to like 50 while including ray tracing, high-res etc, then it really loses nothing. Spider-Man 2 managed to do that.

Unsure how pumped I am for this. A UE5 Soulslike sounds like an incredible time. That last trailer was pretty weird though.

So did Piccolo.

dragon ball super GIF by Funimation

Dragonball Super was pretty mediocre for the most part, but man that last 30 or so episode arc with them losing flight powers and having to work together to win an intergalactic Royal Rumble was fantastic.