Bluetooth Headphones for mobile/tablet

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Looking for some good headphones that are wireless/bluetooth. Dropped my phone and somehow damaged the headphone jack. Very annoying.

I was thinking of getting me some of those beats wireless that recently came out. However I'm going to keep looking around and see if you guys recommend any other good headsets. Mostly looking for the full size on ear over the ear buds since I find most earbuds uncomfortable after an hour or so.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Did you call about a warranty replacement? I've had multiple phones replaced due to a bad headphone jack. I didn't drop them, but they didn't know that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I bought my wife some Jaybird Bluebuds X and she really likes them, they're earbuds but have a peace that goes over your ear or in your ear or something to hold them in. She really likes them, I've never used them.

They're kind of expensive at ~$160

Inque

FunEmployed
For earbuds, if you CAN stand them, try the LG Tones (or the Tones Infinim model) - they are wireless and can be paired to two devices at once. For over the ear, BOSE makes a pretty sweet pair for about $200. It's their Soundlink series over the ear set.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what are you using it for? for 15 bucks i got

Amazon.com: SoundBot? SB240 Kermes Red Bluetooth Headphone Wireless Headset for Music Streaming Accessories

yea it sounds cheap, but i also have the lg tones like before
Amazon.com: LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones Accessories
and while the lg tones are good, they're 60bucks, the 1st headset is 15bucks.

let me state this, for 15bucks it's great, i've owned over 500$ worth of bt earphones from jawbone to plantronics, i either loose them, or it's in my pocket and goes in the wash or just stops working... but this 15buck headset has the LONGEST motherfucking battery life in the world.

You leave any bluetooth shit on for 3hours and it's fucking dead. I've left this headset on stand by (lights blink) for 2 days.

It's my daily workout headset, i can jog in it just fine. It is a bit uncomfortable if i want to bench or have some kind of headrest cuz of the way it's positioned.

Works for a long ass time, i go through 2 or 3 podcasts during a workout, then walk my way home, and still keep it on listening to podcasts if i have to do laundry and shit, basically it can run for 6 to 8 hours straight and you wouldn't notice battery drain.

And it sounds good too, for 15 dollars, its beyond awesome, and the call quality, yea that's right it also does function as a calling headset, is great. Friends and associates have said it works as good as my $100 jawbone, better than my jabra, and fuck plantronics.