Can we finally shaw the Pantheon thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon is dead and all the developers have moved on. Can we do the same thing? The latest group of posts would fit much better in the EQ subforum so move it there if we need to keep that PoS. It's bad enough to hear the same old shit about remaking EQ, it would be a profitable reboot, and all the other shit regurgitated over and over in other threads but at least there is a main topic that is still valid. Even Convo knows this shit is dead.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's this even convo shit!?

I actually never understood why people get so adamant about something getting shawed.. I typically just ignore the thread when it loses me or goes off in a direction that doesn't interest me. It's an active thread and has gone off topic a bit, but it also has dev interaction that kind of lead it.

There is a 50/50 chance that there will be pantheon related drama in the very near future but I don't care what happens at this point.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So stop reading it? I'd rather see it left there to catch all the arm chair design crap than watch it spread to another MMO thread like it usually does.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I actually never understood why people get so adamant about something getting shawed.. I typically just ignore the thread when it loses me or goes off in a direction that doesn't interest me. It's an active thread and has gone off topic a bit, but it also has dev interaction that kind of lead it.
Agreed.

Skanda_sl said:
So stop reading it? I'd rather see it left there to catch all the arm chair design crap than watch it spread to another MMO thread like it usually does.
Agreed.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
special request
konkoly-rickshaw-Tokarski-x640.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lol, well I got one thread shawed so that's something. Still don't know why it can't be put in the EQ subforum with the other EQ related circle jerking.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Rumor has it that Sean is no longer a mod. I am proud to have contributed to having this idiot stripped of rank and kicked to the curb.

Batman-Justice.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Tuco,

I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

dk11.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh, Tuco. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force...meets an immovable object. You truly are an incorruptible mod, aren't you? Huh? You won't ban me...out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't quit you...because you're just too much fun.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
intermarriage is the greatest abomination on this earth.

intermarriage with blacks and brown fartbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.