Cell Phone Case Reviews

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Second time I’ve had an otter box symmetry completely fail me on an iPhone. Before the symmetry I used their commuter cases on my android phones with good success. With release of the symmetry I went with that due to lower profile.

Any suggestions on low profile phone cases that don’t suck? This particular phone is an iPhone 15 pro.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Have had the same UAG case for my XS Max for over 5 years. I think I got maybe one scratch on it this whole time. Have something similar to below (though mine doesn’t do wireless charging but I think most of their cases today are compatible).

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I’ve been using I-blason cases for my last few phones and they are great. They’re clamshell style and low profile. I throw and drop my phones around and have never had an issue.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
I like Carved cases. They're more designed for style, but I've been using the same single case since I got my OG SE back in circa 2017-2018, and it still looks brand new. The rubber bezel in the front juts out slightly in front of the glass, so IMO the chances of a screen shatter are pretty low because if it hits the ground, it should hit the bezel instead of the glass. And the back is wood covered in epoxy resin, so it seems like it should survive a good hit.

Caveat: I'm cautious with my phone and have only dropped it a handful of times. But of those times, a couple have been screen-down landings, and no scratches or anything. I don't use a screen protector either.