Poll Choose your fighter!

Choose your fighter!

• Total voters

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Man I'm torn between crab, turtle, and crow. Hamster is definitely too squishy. Crab and turtle have great armor tho, especially the turtle has a great chance of winning just through attrition. But flight really is such a great advantage.

I suppose the battlefield matters a lot. If there's no place for the crow to perch then his flight is way less of an advantage. Likewise, if there is any water then the crab and the turtle gain an advantage.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
But if a crab is threatened, it can remove its own limbs and offer them up as a distraction as it makes its escape. I don't think this is a cunning or useful ability to engage in a knife fight to the death.

I'd go with crow.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
giphy.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How is this a contest? Take the crow who can talk. He'll recruit the crab and the turtle, and fuck those hamsters.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck is that pussy ass set of birds supposed to fly around with shit taped to them? Naw, it's turtle or hamster, and I'll take the pot odds on the hamster.

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
Crab, I'd argue its claws are better weapons than its knife but with both the crab is unstoppable.

A melee with the turtle. Both have strong defences but the turtle lacks speed hence it will never reach the speeds to make its knife a real threat. The crab can attack with its knife and with its claw. The turtles best attack is probably it's jaw but since the knife is placed well beyond its head it's jaw will never be utilized. It will be a long battle where the crab is in the offensive and ultimately the crab will prevail.

The crow comes next, the best chance for the crow is an air assault. Crows can fly but while wielding a knife I would imagine it to have a hard time maneuvering thus decreasing it's attack accuracy. The crab has the advantage because of its thick armor and ability to adjust the knife positioning for upward attacks unlike the hamster and turtle. In addition to its ability to adjust attack/defence positions the knife will provide much needed range keeping the crow from swooping down and picking up the crab. I imagine the crow to fly down towards the crap and the crab will be ready in a defensive position with its knife directed towards the attack. Many mentioned the best play for the crow us to drop the knife onto its opponents. It's a safe but very low percentage play for the crow. The knife would have to be dropped from a high altitude to penetrate the crabs armor and if you recall what I said about it's decreased accuracy it's not likely to make contact. If the crow were to miss it would have next to no way to attack it's opponents in the future. In the case of the crab it would simply make use of both knives bringing the conflict to an earlier conclusion.

Finally the hamster, yes it's fast but like the crow I see the knife seriously compromising it's speed and movements. With no armor and a predictable head on attack I don't see how the crab can lose, it's armor and multiple weapons will over come the hamster quickly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
The crab will win because it has nothing to look forward to, and therefore will fight the battles with reckless abandon.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Crow is the expert knife fighter as witnessed by his backwards grip.

Edit: Shit I just realized the turtle has an illegal fully automatic clip fed assault butterfly knife. He might be the bigger expert.

• 1Worf

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Going with the crab. Like the turtle, he is armored, but his plating offers both mobility and protection.