Clarkson's Farm

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't believe I watched that cheese sandwich video. What was the point? Oh well, it killed some time.
his whole channel is mundane stuff like that. i assume there are dummies out there who still havent figured out a fucking cheese sammich by now.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i think i watched him make a sandwich one time and i was like, WTF am i doing?? and had to stop myself. and yeah its obvious that Clarkson is really Clarkson, i just dont think he should say dumb shit like he isnt really like that. true Clarkson would never do that. its irritating.
Yeah, I'm sure you would have though Jimmy Savile was a great guy because you can for sure know what a person is like fully by their TV appearances and no real life interactions.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, I'm sure you would have though Jimmy Savile was a great guy because you can for sure know what a person is like fully by their TV appearances and no real life interactions.
i stand corrected. you would never know this guy was some kind of pervert freakshow just by looking at him.
iu

BTW i didnt cherry pick that photo. there are no normal images of him. look for yourself. you picked a bad analogy, dicky boy.

• 1Picard

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Jimmy Saville also famously, constantly, "joked" on screen about how much of a shithead deviant he was and the dumb brits were just like "cheers mate, what a funny joke" for decades.

That documentary is one of the most WTF things I've ever seen in my life

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
But that's the point, tons of people see him solely on TV and thought he was just a great guy, even though there were signs. It's not like talking about global warming is the same as being a pedophile, so, yeah, maybe that doesn't shine through quite as much because it's not as big a deal. The point is you don't know a person because of their TV personality, period.

• 1Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Of James May, it should be noted. He has some wonderful videos out there where he tinkers and restores things, like an old model train. At least that's really entertaining to me as I'm a natural tinkerer....

It should also be noted that to this day I still want to find a hack to let me access the old "limited time" Waze voices as the James May voice was genius.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But that's the point, tons of people see him solely on TV and thought he was just a great guy, even though there were signs. It's not like talking about global warming is the same as being a pedophile, so, yeah, maybe that doesn't shine through quite as much because it's not as big a deal. The point is you don't know a person because of their TV personality, period.
i think you're assuming i think Clarkson is a madman on the road screaming POWER! as he passes people on the M4. thats his schtick, but he also has a more basic attitude. basically he's the everyman that says what other people are thinking and wish they could say. thats why people relate to him. thats why he's Jeremy Clarkson, for him to all of a sudden say, no thats not me. i was faking it. i call bullshit on that. he told that one guy he was a lazy Irish cunt and punched him in the face . yeah ,thats Clarkson being Clarkson. he wasnt on TV acting either.

the brits who had all the warning signs from Savile and chose not to do anything about it is a different matter. they didnt want to believe that he really was a monster preying on children.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Everyone born in the 80s onwards thought he was a creepy paedophile, but you had two good TV channels to chose from for family entertainment and your parents told you off for judging people based on their looks.

He had less and less TV appearances as the people covering for him died off. Then Louie Theroux interviewed him and everyone thought he was a creepy motherfucker (literally).

When the full truth came out everyone was like "yeah we always knew and didn't understand why he was on TV". Some Punk guy literally outed him on the BBC in the 70s and got banned from the channel.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Everyone born in the 80s onwards thought he was a creepy paedophile, but you had two good TV channels to chose from for family entertainment and your parents told you off for judging people based on their looks.

He had less and less TV appearances as the people covering for him died off. Then Louie Theroux interviewed him and everyone thought he was a creepy motherfucker (literally).

When the full truth came out everyone was like "yeah we always knew and didn't understand why he was on TV". Some Punk guy literally outed him on the BBC in the 70s and got banned from the channel.
there were a lot of weird looking celebs back in the day from the UK. i dont know why, maybe it was some attempt at standing out from the crowd and getting more attention, but i never understood why they tried to look like a creeper. especially if they were creepers, wouldnt they try to keep that on the downlow?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

It's because for a while in the 70's being a creepy pedophile was cool. I remember Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew did like a whole hour on creepy lyrics from music in the 70's.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's because for a while in the 70's being a creepy pedophile was cool. I remember Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew did like a whole hour on creepy lyrics from music in the 70's.

The Twilight series of movies show being a creepy pedo never went out of style... but yea, there are some songs that seemed to be popular for decades, that were a bit questionable.

• 1Like