Cologne / Perfume Reviews

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Figured it would be nice to have a place to review your favorite colognes / perfumes. Being recently divorced I'm finding I have to care about this a lot more.

Acqua Di Gio - Giorgio Armani

I was recommended this cologne by a female co-worker shortly after becoming single and have been fairly impressed with it. I get many favorable responses to it from women in my workplace and dates. Good for everyday wear but it doesn't seem to be noticeable unless you are within arms distance (which is good in my opinion because I hate tasting people when they walk by). I'm not one of those people that can rattle on about woody undertones and such, so I can just say that the smell is sharp at first but mellows out very fast.
rrr_img_17752.jpg

Eros - Versace

Picked this up at Macy's today after trying out a few different samples. It seems to get mixed reviews online with people either loving it or hating it. Personally I like it, but haven't gotten to run it by the various women in my life so we will see if it's a keeper. I like that it is long lasting (I've had it on for about 5 hours and can still detect it) but can't tell if it's too strong yet. It reminds me of a spicy mint with a hint of citrus. Quite a few reviews online bitched about the vanilla in it - I can't really tell, but then again when I think vanilla it makes me think of the extract in baking.

rrr_img_17753.jpg

rrr_img_17752.jpg

rrr_img_17753.jpg

rrr_img_17752.jpg

rrr_img_17753.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have not worn cologne in 7 or 8 years, but when I did, it was this

dFjUAJo.jpg

Acqua Di Gio is what everyone wears so I deliberately tried to find something different.

dFjUAJo.jpg

dFjUAJo.jpg

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
That's kind of why I tried the Eros. Girlfriend is coming over tonight so we'll see what she thinks.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm not a cologne wearer in general, but I thought I'd chime in about this shitty new Adam Levine cologne. The specific name escapes me. Anyway, I had the misfortune of smelling it recently and it's awful.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
This:
rrr_img_17781.jpg

Trust me, this cologne is probably the best investment you'll ever make. It's pussy magnet capabilities are unrivaled. Before settling down with my current GF, I probably went on 15 dates wearing this cologne, and it NEVER failed to elicit a compliment. A female friend of mine describes it as "pure fucking amazing". Just buy it. You can get it at Barney's. Careful getting it at some random place online. If you see it for under $100 it is most likely counterfeit.

rrr_img_17781.jpg

rrr_img_17781.jpg

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
The first person to invent internet scratch and sniff is going to be the new god.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fembots love it when they smell their boyfriends colon on them:
rrr_img_17789.jpg

+1 for Lacoste, +1 for Hugo Boss

rrr_img_17789.jpg

rrr_img_17789.jpg