Compet (Competition Pets)

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Full disclosure: I'm a (small! lol) investor in this game through Entropia Universe Compet Deeds which is basically like kickstarter, but where you get proceeds from revenue.

ComPet - Competition Pets

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but Mindark recently released Compet out of beta for mobile, and PC. The PC version actually involves real money tournaments and you can cash out of them, but the mobile versions do not have these tournaments unless you download the APK and run it directly for android.

This is a fun, albeit REALLY slow game. I find that its a good time waster that requires very little management - meaning its almost like a progress quest kinda thing, with some limited fighting here and there. You just work on leveling up pets, and your land and get buildings, etc ala farmville kinda.

Graphically, it's VERY good. Gameplay is pretty basic and mediocre, and they are missing some tutorials in places that need them (like how to play this bonus game thing they added. But it will continue to be developed and can turn around into a pretty decent game IMO. Mindark seems very committed to it at the moment, even some EU players feel they care more about ComPet than EU heh.

Like all other mobile games, you can play for free, but you'll never be top-tier uber without buying something. Unlike other mobile games, this game isn't easy at first and get harder. It's actually a fair challenge and progression is rather slow. Some investors like me are worried about this aspect, but nonetheless the reception on the game seems alright.