Computer Chair <$200

Oldbased

> Than U
I agree but it is a pretty solid deal. I got the high back version of it a few months ago for around $55 I think, I suppose that coupon works on anything over $50 so may be some better deals in there.
I find the Office Depot/Staple chairs last me about 1 to 1.5 years before they start going to shit if used a lot, but they got so many damn models, it is best to go sit in them in the store first and picking the best deal that way.
I'd never pay more than $75 for one just due to the pet issue though.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Just go to an Office Max if one is near you and buy a chair. Get the 3 year warranty on it. Before the 3 years is up bring the chair back and they'll replace it no questions asked. You can then get a better chair and pay the difference or get the same price chair for free. Then get the 3 year warranty on that chair. Rinse and repeat for a new chair for $30-50 depending on the warranty cost every 3 years or less. I've done it 3 times and I've gotten a better chair each time. I found out about this from an Office Max store manager in Houston. Sounded like a good plan so I gave it a shot. I'm happy with the results.