Consensus Got Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Was it that car salesman job? Cause that's a surprisingly stressful gig. They'll just fire people sometimes to motivate their middle performers.

It's a lot better to get into transport for dealerships than try to work the showroom. What I've heard, but have no experience with, is that being a dealership mechanic is also pretty horrible.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He quit his dealership job to go back to school and was working at Best Buy where he decided to randomly scratch a steam gift code card and then got fired.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We now are more informed of Consensus' life choices than his own mother is most likely.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
They didn't like me for some time now and it didn't help that managers there don't like the fact that I only sold one product and did not help their customers enough. Some customer complaints and I do dumb stuff boom and I am goner.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They didn't like me for some time now and it didn't help that managers there don't like the fact that I only sold one product and did not help their customers enough. Some customer complaints and I do dumb stuff boom and I am goner.
What customer complaints

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I didn't help them enough.

That could be said about every drone at a Best Buy or Home Depot, etc.

Did they cover NOT scratching game cards in your job training? Betting they never expressly told you not to and made you aware it was a fire-able offense.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>

Did they cover NOT scratching game cards in your job training? Betting they never expressly told you not to and made you aware it was a fire-able offense.
there was no job training. I am a contractor.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
yeah I know. I sold more shit for BestBuy during holiday season than anyone combined probably but they don't like me, so they can say and do whatever they want.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Betting they never expressly told you not to and made you aware it was a fire-able offense.
I actually asked around and asked, "how do people get fired around here?" So I know their fucking standard.

They took that as, "this guy wants to get fired."

I fucking luled when they told me that 2 hours before my shift when they called me to tell me don't come in.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
The fact that I actually have a legit reason for not helping customers as much as I should (since I am contracted to cover one area) and they have issue with that rustles me to no end but it is what it is and it is over.

I am happy to get out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.