Consensus Got Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Please hold. Your call is very important.
We're a 1500 person company, but if a call is actually holding in the level 1 service queue, flashing red lights go off all over the NOC and it starts alerting the Director of our department and reports get sent to the CEO.

Managers literally start having a panic attack if a call is actually on hold.

Because this company makes sense.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did I ever tell you bros about the office job I had 10 years back? Me and another guy had our own little office with controlled access. Not even our boss could get in.

We would show up nice and hung over and sleep in our chairs.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Amen to not slackin' off, brotha. Sounds like something a mexican at home depot would say Zapatta Zapatta

Also this thread is hella gay. Ban whoever started it.
giphy.gif

trex

Queen Bee
The stink of tyen will never come off of her, but she alright.

Thanks boo.

So useless parents who will never be intelligent enough to save and own a home, but her those kids have rich grandparents.

Yep kids like that are not 100% pure pieces of shit.

Reeeeeeeeeeach. Zyyzyzzy reaching far for an insult. You want to leave the city, be my guest. We're not ready. Calling our kids pieces of shit? You must feel like a bad ass. Come hang out in elfpals so we can rip you apart in .5 seconds and watch you go weeping to your fat wife. Elves got no rules.

You're all fools. It's like you forgot the kind of posting that should be going on in the rickshaw.

It's okay to be wrong Zapatta Zapatta

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder you make me cringe

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
clueless self-induced irony strikes again, Val-Trex the jobless is chiming in on a thread about employment. Wonder if she is gonna play the long game, get even more fat in hopes of landing a Jenny Craig Ad.

trex

Queen Bee
clueless self-induced irony strikes again, Val-Trex the jobless is chiming in on a thread about employment. Wonder if she is gonna play the long game, get even more fat in hopes of landing a Jenny Craig Ad.

Get even more fat? Please check facts before insulting.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
pity the poor dude who took the free day at pilates to ogle some fine trim bouncing around but got stuck behind trex.

you know he never signed up.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I used to scam Best Buy so hard when I worked there in High School.

The employee discounts on some items were insane. When I found a good target that I built a good report with, I'd tell them I can save them like $80 or whatever on that item if I just bought it myself and they could tip me a $20 for it. Raked in tons of cash that way.

Also, people would get so mad that Geek Squad windows re-installs would cost them like $300+. If they were cool, I'd tell them I'd do it for $100 and can do it at their house. Fixed a bunch of peoples computers.

I used to steal Ram from display models.

Also, I used to sell a ridiculous amount of Geek Squad services to people by breaking down the prices in small chunks. So instead of being like, "Ya we are gonna charge you $400 to do stupid shit" I'd be like, "$75 is for x, $100 is for X, etc etc." I'd just hope once they hit the register they didn't lose their mind. I raped so many people this way.

Also, when people would call in and ask if we had X item in stock, I always said yes. When they asked my name I would give them a made up number.

When people would call in asking questions, I'd legit help them until they started getting annoying and I'd purposefully hang up on them while I was talking mid-sentence so they thought we just got disconnected.

oh and I used to scam the fuck out of American Eagle so bad when I worked there in High School.

I had one hot babe I was ringing up where her card got declined. I bagged up her shit and said, "here ya go." lolol She was in such shock she was like "Do you want my number?" I was like "naw" cuz my GF at the time was hot as fuck and A+.

I used to let my friends come in and just steal shit all the time, as long as they didn't pull off the tags like fucking idiots and leave them in the changing rooms.

I'd give people 15-30% discounts just if they were good looking.

Holy fuck. I wish you hadn't reproduced.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.