Constantine 2

spronk

FPS noob
lol at all of you getting hyped and forgetting this is Hollywood 2022.

the writer is Akiva Goldman, the guy behind such amazing modern classics like Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, and the Dark Tower movie with Idris Elba

there is no way the story doesn't revolve around a black girl boss slaying the entire God patriarchy and creating a new feminist paradise. John Constantine makes a cameo to give her two thumbs up. It'll make Sandman look good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
plays 7 different types of johns in his career
Angry Harrison Ford GIF

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WHAT!?!?! FUCK YES!!!!!

Fuck you haters! I loved the first movie even though Shia la idiot(I can't stand him). He was good in the movie too, I will be honest!

Now I can hold out even more hope for Dredd 2! Don't bump that fucking thread you cunts without there being a sequel in the works!

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist may just be right; broken clocks and all. Yet it would be GOOD news because it means JJ might really be losing his grip and that would be good for every nerd out there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
lol at all of you getting hyped and forgetting this is Hollywood 2022.

the writer is Akiva Goldman, the guy behind such amazing modern classics like Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, and the Dark Tower movie with Idris Elba

there is no way the story doesn't revolve around a black girl boss slaying the entire God patriarchy and creating a new feminist paradise. John Constantine makes a cameo to give her two thumbs up. It'll make Sandman look good.

How dare you not mention his Batman & Robin writing credit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

“So Constantine 2 got obviously held up by the writers strike,” Lawrence told Gamespot. “And we had to jump through a bunch of hurdles to get control of the character again, because other people had control of the Vertigo stuff. We have control.”

Lawrence continued, “Keanu and Akiva Goldsman and I have been in meetings and have been hashing out what we think the story is going to be, and there’s more meetings of those that have to happen–the script has to be written–but really hoping that we get to do Constantine 2, and make a real rated R version of it.”

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I would usually say a sequel like this would be a trainwreck, like typical hollywood destroying what was originally great. But I trust Keanu.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I would usually say a sequel like this would be a trainwreck, like typical hollywood destroying what was originally great. But I trust Keanu.

This is a passion project for him, so it's unlikely he will accept "hollywooding" it so to speak. He has been trying to get the movie made for quite some time.

Clip from when he talked about it on Colbert a year ago. Should be timestamped.

• 1Like