Copshop (2021)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Copshop (2021)

Tagline: Someone's gotta take the hit.

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Joe Carnahan

Cast: Gerard Butler, Frank Grillo, Alexis Louder, Toby Huss, Ryan O'Nan, Robert Walker Branchaud, Kaiwi Lyman, Marshall Cook

Release: 2021-09-10

Plot: Screaming through the Nevada desert in a bullet-ridden Crown Vic, wily con artist Teddy Murretto hatches a desperate plan to hide out from lethal hitman Bob Viddick: he sucker-punches rookie officer Valerie Young to get himself arrested and locked up in a small-town police station. But jail can’t protect Murretto for long, and Viddick soon schemes his own way into detention, biding his time in a nearby cell until he can complete his mission. When the arrival of a competing assassin ignites all-out mayhem, mounting threats force Viddick to get creative if he wants to finish the job and escape the explosive situation.

spronk

FPS noob

fuck yeah my man Gerard Butler can do no wrong. and he has Frank Grillo along? ITS A DOUBLE WIN. to echo youtube comments

1628263986429.png

not sure where its getting released, looks like a VOD on release day kinda movie

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ya….I am watching this. Butler and Grillo? Absolutely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
not sure where its getting released, looks like a VOD on release day kinda movie
Sept. 17, theaters only. Should be streaming by mid-Oct. at the latest though, exclusivity windows don't even go past a month for movies like F9 and Quiet Place 2.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I was sold when i read the cast and the synopsis, but when I watched the trailer and saw how much of this pile of shit will be dedicated to the Mary Sue lady black cop, I noped out before the trailer even finished.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
I was sold when i read the cast and the synopsis, but when I watched the trailer and saw how much of this pile of shit will be dedicated to the Mary Sue lady black cop, I noped out before the trailer even finished.
MUH REY-PREY-SUN-TEN-TAY-SHUN.

Will watch for free later, looks OK.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
finished it. didnt get shut off but wasn't really what you'd think featuring these 2 actors.

Animosity

This is out to stream on Peacock. I thought it was a fun popcorn flick with some funny moments. Like Jayrebb said, its exactly what you expect from a Butler and Grillo movie. Toby Huss was hilarious.

Last edited:

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is out to stream on Peacock. I thought it was a fun popcorn flick with some funny moments. Like Jayrebb said, its exactly what you expect from a Butler and Grillo movie. Toby Huss was hilarious.
I really like peacock but they need to step up new content

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

I really like peacock but they need to step up new content
Its definitely bottom tier for sure, if I didnt get it for free with my internet provider I wouldnt have it. Its only worth subbing to watch the Office superfan episodes and then unsub.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It definitely has good backround content. I can have Psych or Monk playing all the time. The sports/entertaiment I guess isn't bad either

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database