Cry Macho (2021)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Cry Macho (2021)

Tagline: A story of being lost... and found.

Genre: Western, Drama

Director: Clint Eastwood

Cast: Clint Eastwood, Eduardo Minett, Natalia Traven, Dwight Yoakam, Fernanda Urrejola, Horacio García Rojas, Paul Alayo, Brytnee Ratledge, Sebestien Soliz

Release: 2021-09-17

Runtime: 125

Plot: Mike Milo, a one-time rodeo star and washed-up horse breeder, takes a job from an ex-boss to bring the man's young son home from Mexico.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, the passing of Eastwood is going to be the real end of an era in cinema. His iconic spaghetti Western roles as the wanderer with no name, Dirty Harry, his directorial successes, the world of entertainment will be a lesser place with his absence.

He is looking so old and frail, and his voice is so weak. It just makes me sad. I will watch this as much in tribute as to see the movie itself. This has to be his last one.

I watched The Outpost last week and his son has actually started to channel his dad a little bit. I know he has probably resisted that somewhat to this point, but I think he should embrace it. When I saw it, I actually liked it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
This was....not good. Clint is past his sale by date and no one could act. I didn't make it half way. It makes me sad, he's made so many good movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I saw it today. It’s true, no one in the film can act. That was true in Grand Torino, also, only now you can add Clint Eastwood to the mix. Some of it is bad writing but he has trouble delivering punchlines.

However, it’s a good story and I enjoyed it because I’m a sentimental old fool.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I checked, Clint is 91 years old. Damn!

He's keeping active and doing things in his old age = making movies.

spronk

FPS noob
i assume this continues the funny clint trope of his past few movies where younger chicks all really, really want to bone 91 year old clint.

Hey, i get it, if you are the main actor and director and writer you may as well have every chick wanna fuck you but it was pretty hilarious in The Mule where young chicks wanted to have a threesome with Clint, and I've heard a hottie mexican wants to fuck Clint badly in this one too.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
i assume this continues the funny clint trope of his past few movies where younger chicks all really, really want to bone 91 year old clint.

Hey, i get it, if you are the main actor and director and writer you may as well have every chick wanna fuck you but it was pretty hilarious in The Mule where young chicks wanted to have a threesome with Clint, and I've heard a hottie mexican wants to fuck Clint badly in this one too.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched the trailer last night and it looked pretty terrible. I think a 71 year old Clint could have pulled it off without much issue, but at 91 the character he was trying to play lost all it's authenticity. His voice was so frail that it just kind of made me sad.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database