Cyberpunk

I know it's kind of a dead genre, but I still love it. Any good recommendations?
I have read all the Gibson, Snow Crash ofc. And some Pat Cadigan. What gems might I have missed?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Neal Asher? I really enjoyed everything I read by him (pretty much everything he's ever written) Brass Man is probably his best known work, but I like the whole series.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Seems like we're living substantial parts of the subject matter. I figure that's contributing to the lack of new material. Read more Neal Stephenson if you've only read Snow Crash.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?/Blade Runner
Minority Report
When Gravity Fails
Ribofunk

These are in/around cyberpunk thematically.

Seems like we're living substantial parts of the subject matter. I figure that's contributing to the lack of new material. Read more Neal Stephenson if you've only read Snow Crash.
I read Big U, Zodiac, Diamond Age and Cryptonomicon. Couldn't get into the Baroque Cycle, pacing was way too fucking slow.

Guess my current definition of Cyberpunk would be noir-ish, distopian near future, no xenomorph sci-fi (BladeRunner-esque). Altered Carbon felt cyberpunky to me. Market Forces and Thirteen were as well.

satael

Silver Squire
Oldie but good: Mirrorshades (edited by Bruce Sterling); it has some good short stories by various authors.

Yup I read all of Otherland, LONG ass series. Gonna be interesting to see the MMO they are making from it. Also read Mirrorshades. And I loved all of Richard K Morgan's Sci-Fi (his fantasy stuff is so so).