Deadpool (2016)

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Deadpool

Tagline: Witness the beginning of a happy ending

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Tim Miller

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Gina Carano, Leslie Uggams, Brianna Hildebrand, Jed Rees, Stefan Kapičić, Karan Soni, Randal Reeder, Isaac C. Singleton Jr., Michael Benyaer, Style Dayne, Kyle Cassie, Taylor Hickson, Ayzee, Naika Toussaint, Justyn Shippelt, Donna Yamamoto, Hugh Scott, Cindy Piper, Emily Haine, Aatash Amir, Chad Riley, Paul Belsito, Darcey Johnson, Kyle Rideout, Jason William Day, Stan Lee, Benjamin Wilkinson, Rachel Sheen, Paul Lazenby, Rob Hayter, Heather Ashley Chase, Fabiola Colmenero, Victoria De Mare, David Hardware, Matthew Hoglie, Tony Chris Kazoleas, Greg LaSalle, David Longworth, Michael Neumeyer, Sean Quan, Anthony J. Sacco, Olesia Shewchuk, Dan Zachary

Release: 2016-02-09

Runtime: 108

Plot: Deadpool tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 93574[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Deadpool (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Tim Miller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morena Baccarin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.J. Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Skrein[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brianna Hildebrand[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leslie Uggams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stefan Kapičić[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jed Rees[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karan Soni[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rob Hayter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachel Sheen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Taylor Hickson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andre Tricoteux[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Lazenby[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Style Dayne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kyle Cassie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Benyaer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ayzee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naika Toussaint[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Randal Reeder[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac C. Singleton Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Justyn Shippelt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Donna Yamamoto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugh Scott[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Haine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aatash Amir[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chad Riley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Belsito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Darcey Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kyle Rideout[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Day[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Wilkinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Heather Ashley Chase[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fabiola Colmenero[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Victoria De Mare[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Hardware[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Hoglie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Chris Kazoleas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg LaSalle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Longworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Neumeyer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Quan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony J. Sacco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Olesia Shewchuk[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dan Zachary[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-02-09[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]108[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I think it was well done I hope this is the studio way of testing to see how fan's would react or to see if there's any interest.

http://io9.com/ryan-reynolds-deadpoo...ium=socialflow

I don't know how to link just the video alone.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
inVq3FRqcYIRl2la8iZikYYxFNR.jpg

Title: Deadpool

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Tim Miller

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Gina Carano, Leslie Uggams, Brianna Hildebrand, Jed Rees, Stefan Kapičić, Karan Soni, Randal Reeder, Isaac C. Singleton Jr., Michael Benyaer, Style Dayne, Kyle Cassie, Taylor Hickson, Ayzee, Naika Toussaint, Justyn Shippelt, Donna Yamamoto, Hugh Scott, Cindy Piper, Emily Haine, Aatash Amir, Chad Riley, Paul Belsito, Darcey Johnson, Kyle Rideout, Jason William Day, Stan Lee, Benjamin Wilkinson, Rachel Sheen, Paul Lazenby, Rob Hayter, Heather Ashley Chase, Fabiola Colmenero, Victoria De Mare, David Hardware, Matthew Hoglie, Tony Chris Kazoleas, Greg LaSalle, David Longworth, Michael Neumeyer, Sean Quan, Anthony J. Sacco, Olesia Shewchuk, Dan Zachary

Release: 2016-02-09

Runtime: 108

Plot: Deadpool tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

View attachment 93574

Column_sl

shitlord
Just to clear up details, it was made in 2012 by Blur Studios. It's 100% CGI with some mocap, and VA with Reynolds.

I would have rather seen live action versus the CGI imo

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't think it would be CGI. They just made it as a "this is what it would look like" type of thing.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't think it would be CGI. They just made it as a "this is what it would look like" type of thing.
Yeah I meant I would have rather the test footage been with real actors. I'm not sure why they didn't , just to pay Blur to do something like that is a huge amount of money, and they already paid reynolds for the mocap/voice over.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
deadpool as a movie doesn't work, cuz he has to "break the 4th wall" so he ends up talking to the audience, deadpool works best when he's working off of somebody, in this instance i think the best deadpool was cable and deadpool in the early 2000's.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
deadpool as a movie doesn't work, cuz he has to "break the 4th wall" so he ends up talking to the audience, deadpool works best when he's working off of somebody, in this instance i think the best deadpool was cable and deadpool in the early 2000's.
Why do you say that? House of Cards pulls off breaking the fourth wall very well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deadpool's humor reliesreallyheavily on internal dialogue(not monologue) so it's going to lose something in the translation no matter what.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Deadpool's humor reliesreallyheavily on internal dialogue(not monologue) so it's going to lose something in the translation no matter what.
Honestly it'd be awesome if yellow boxes were voiced by another, preferably a notable, actor. So then he could have the back-and-forth in his head.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think they could do it as an internal dialogue. Very similar to how RDJ had internal dialogues in Sherlock Holmes. Well, they did a visual "this is how the fight will go" thing, then you see him acting it out in reality. If they set up Deadpool's method from the ground up, it could have very similar results.

Inque

FunEmployed
Having him grab the camera to beat the shit out of people during battles would be a good start.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys should really play the Deadpool game from a year or two ago. Pretty much perfect.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Game was short, and repetitive, but awesome. Jokes were amazing, weapons were great, story was great. I think it had to be that short just because of all the jokes and shit in it. You can't have a 30hour+ and keep it that funny for that long. At least not with the budget the game had.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Apparently all the attention they got from you posting the link to the video brought it to the attention of the studio, and it got pulled down.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database