Death on the Nile (2020)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Death on the Nile (2020)

Genre: Crime, Mystery, Drama

Director: Kenneth Branagh

Cast: Kenneth Branagh, Gal Gadot, Letitia Wright, Armie Hammer, Annette Bening, Ali Fazal, Sophie Okonedo, Tom Bateman, Emma Mackey, Dawn French, Rose Leslie, Jennifer Saunders, Russell Brand

Release: 2020-10-08

Plot: Almost everyone on the S.S.Karnak, cruising the Nile, has a reason to want heiress Linnet Ridgeway dead. Her jewels are coveted by elderly Mrs. van Schuyler, her maid is upset because Linnet won't give her a promised dowry, writer Salome Otterbourne is facing a libel suit brought by Linnet, Salome's daughter Rosalie wants to protect her mother, American Andrew Pennington has been embezzling from the Ridgeway family, and former friend Jacqueline de Bellefort is upset that Linnet stole her fiancé Simon away from her. Belgian sleuth Hercule Poirot must unravel the mystery when Linnet (and some of the others) turn up dead.

spronk

FPS noob
releasing into Theaters Oct 23d

hope it comes to VOD quickly, looks good. cast is decent although maybe the first one - Murder on the Orient Express - was a bit more stacked

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I liked the first one quite a bit and is in my background noise rotation so I'll definitely check this out. Hopefully theaters and shit are open by then.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you haven't already seen it I'd recommend the John Malkovich Poirot he did for the BBC. It was excellent.
Malkovich as Poirot? shit, now im interested. i didnt care for the Suchet version, my dad loved them. it was just meh to me. Ustinov's version was the only reason i ever got into Christie novels. i even read some Miss Marples, but those werent so great.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the first one, so looking forward to this, like the first one it has a pretty interesting cast.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database