Detectorists

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Detectorists

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2014-10-02

Creator: Mackenzie Crook

Cast: Mackenzie Crook, Toby Jones, Rachael Stirling, Gerard Horan, Divian Ladwa, Laura Checkley, Pearce Quigley, Sophie Thompson, Orion Ben

Overview: The lives of two eccentric metal detectorists, who spend their days plodding along ploughed tracks and open fields, hoping to disturb the tedium by unearthing the fortune of a lifetime.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It's an old show and quirky British humor, but I've been watching it with my wife in the evenings after dinner, and I don't think I've had so much fun just watching the stupid TV show. It's light-hearted, creative enough humor, you care about the characters, and it's just fun. You know what TV and movies are supposed to be.

It's on a bunch of different streaming platforms but it's totally worth your time. Only three seasons and I guess it's six episodes per, but they're great and you can really tell it was a passion project.

Probably the best show I've seen in a decade, it's just fantastic.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loved this show. Saying something is sweet and charming and calming on here is probably going to generate zero interest but it’s like balm for the soul after you’ve had a bruising day and need reminding not everyone are a bunch of cunts.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's an old show and quirky British humor, but I've been watching it with my wife in the evenings after dinner, and I don't think I've had so much fun just watching the stupid TV show. It's light-hearted, creative enough humor, you care about the characters, and it's just fun. You know what TV and movies are supposed to be.

It's on a bunch of different streaming platforms but it's totally worth your time. Only three seasons and I guess it's six episodes per, but they're great and you can really tell it was a passion project.

Probably the best show I've seen in a decade, it's just fantastic.
Aquachigger from Youtube used to go there and do a show. not sure if he still does, but he's like the best one we got in the US. Nugget Noggin is cool, but he isnt the Chigs. i also like Exploring Alabama, dude hardly ever finds anything good, but he's funny as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Loved this show. Saying something is sweet and charming and calming on here is probably going to generate zero interest but it’s like balm for the soul after you’ve had a bruising day and need reminding not everyone are a bunch of cunts.
Lets Go Yes GIF by Acorn TV

I know exactly what you're saying. I just haven't watched something or been excited about the next episode as much as I have with this show. That's what good TV or movies used to be. That's fun and there's no politics, or any other bullshit, I'm a screwed up thing is I sit and hum the theme song to my dogs when I'm out walking them. It's just really really good, and I figured I would go ahead and try to shareit with everyone.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Aquachigger from Youtube used to go there and do a show. not sure if he still does, but he's like the best one we got in the US. Nugget Noggin is cool, but he isnt the Chigs. i also like Exploring Alabama, dude hardly ever finds anything good, but he's funny as fuck.
You'll probably really enjoy it. If I'm not mistaken there's a YouTube channel that has been doing a whole bunch of AI remasters. I had to rewatched space above and beyond not too long ago, and he had all the first game stuff up but that got crushed. Pretty sure the whole series is up there.

Here you go. You can watch all of it. It's good stuff, better than that stupid Star Wars show or any of the superhero crap.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database