DFS players? (Fanduel, Draftkings,etc)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Any full or part time DFS players around here?

Just curious, I play everyday on Fanduel. (NBA, and MLB with some NFL)

Wanted to check and see if any RR peeps tend to play?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm up about 5k on fanduel. Got killed on taxes. NBA was the easiest to win $$ but people catching on.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I did Draft Kings last year just for NFL. I won a good chunk in week 1, but didn't do much after that. It took them forever to get their tax shit done, so I swore I wouldn't play again this year.

I have a feeling I'm going to cave and play anyway

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I made a slight profit in NBA last year (did better the year before).

I agree that players are getting sharper, with Rotogrinder tools and all the information out there.

MLB has been tougher for me this year, every day is a grind.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MLB is rough. Think the most I ever won was $100 there. It's my least favorite and it's really bad in fanduel with the various factors that can happen and you can't update your lineup.

Basketball can be annoying like that too. Hate last minute scratches.

Football you'd think would be the easiest but it's not by any stretch. A lot of the top winners have the best lineup you could possibly input. It amazes me that some people are able to put together and hit on.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dabbled with football last year in a pretty minor way. I ended up liking the 50/50s a lot more than the tournaments. I cashed low on a few cheap tourneys but its pretty depressing to see the top lineups that often have quite a bit of salary cap left over and some very strange choices win and then see that there are 5 people that started a WR squad with something like James Jones, Terrance Williams, Ruben Randall with Woodhead and some 3rd string committee rb and the first 2 in the committee got hurt and they hit the motherload on it.

I listen to a lot of the talk shows on sirius when im driving but I have to think the advice on there is somewhat meant to lead you away from who they are truly playing

I will probably bet a bit less through the bookie on games and maybe dabble with fanduel a bit more this year, last year I only diverted a small amount to fanduel and that was at like week 7 on.

What do you guys find is the sweet spot for risk vs reward as far as tourneys / cash games and entry fees?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I did well on the NBA for a bit before losing a good chunk due to a couple late scratches. I switched jobs and it was too much work getting my rosters in and keeping tabs on them close to tip-off.