Does Size Matter

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hopefully it"s in the right section.

edit: Bah fuck. I didn"t realize it was that old at all. :|

fits this thread

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uKPP1XpbhA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uKPP1XpbhA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

from a tv-show named comedy street

Kolle_foh

shitlord
these are the penis rules:

1. Size matters

2. Women lie

If you want to ignore the penis rules...it"s gonna be different woman to woman. Some will prefer larger ones while others are happy with average and may dislike large ones. Supposedly only 4 inches deep of the vagina has the sensory thingies, but I"ve heard some women explain they like the feeling of being filled so take that for what it"s worth. More often than not i"ve heard the opinion of liking more girth over length.

If you have an average dick then there"s not much to worry about really. There will be some women that just absolutely need something large, but it"s easy to just move on to the next woman in that case. If you have a real tiny dick then...study to be a pro cunnilingus artist and invest in toys.

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
Size matters to a degree and it varies woman to woman. You can be too long, and once you bottom out in her it doesn"t matter if you add 10 more inches, its not going any deeper. Width is important, but it fades, since she will get stretched out after awhile.

So unless your dick is incredibly small and narrow, its all about how you use it.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You know, it doesn"t really stretch, it"s like elastic, it goes back to approx. normal. Shit I"ve seen a girl take a baseball bat and she could still have sex, and feel it, with a normal guy. Average, according to Wikipedia, is 5.35 inches. I"ve never, EVER heard one person claim to have a 5.5-6 inch penis. It"s always variants of 7-9. Basically I"m saying, everyone is a fucking liar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
I have a 5.5~ inch dick. Haven"t measured it recently, maybe it got bigger.

Edit: Also, how do they come up with that average? Is it the mean, or is it the mode? I think for something like this you"d want to take the mode over the mean because guys aren"t really concerned with the average, they just want to feel normal and the mode would have more to do with that.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Shit man I was risking it as is looking the the "Human Penis size" wiki at work, you can researcht hat on your own

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
chaos said:
You know, it doesn"t really stretch, it"s like elastic, it goes back to approx. normal.
Dr. Drew says this all the time. He says it"s like a huge misconception that women become loose with more sex or with bigger men.

Good news as far asI"mconcerned.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
heh that"s actually where I learned that Dr Drew is a plethora of knowledge.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Loveline is the greatest radio show ever. I wish it was still on the air around here.

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
You know, lying about the size of your wang is really pointless. The only people that give a shit about it will be seeing it, and it won"t matter what you say, so there"s really no point in even saying anything on the subject is there?

Edit: That wasn"t in response to Tuco...or anything for that matter, just putting it out there. I know for a fact Tuco has a 59" dick.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Blumpster said:
You know, lying about the size of your wang is really pointless. The only people that give a shit about it will be seeing it, and it won"t matter what you say, so there"s really no point in even saying anything on the subject is there?
someone has a below average penis.