Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I am now providing counseling for our local retard population. If you would like to have your sentence commuted or feel you need an extended stay, this is the place to request such. If you want to talk about your retarded feelings, I am here to help. This is a safe place.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
One of your new patients, Zyyz, was sentenced sentenced this morning for 7 days, maybe less with good behavior. I will leave that decision in your capable hands, doctor.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I will speak with the patient. If he refuses to post here though I'm afraid I must advise the full sentence be carried out.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm sorry my good Dr. I was unaware of this thread.

I believe my current time spent in the RRP has rehabilitated me. I will no longer engage column (or mist, I hate it when she/it mists all over my face with pseudoscience).

I have no further need to illustrate to column or the community as a whole that the world would be a better place if his life ceased to be. His posts make this fact more than apparent.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm sorry my good Dr. I was unaware of this thread.

I believe my current time spent in the RRP has rehabilitated me. I will no longer engage column (or mist, I hate it when she/it mists all over my face with pseudoscience).

I have no further need to illustrate to column or the community as a whole that the world would be a better place if his life ceased to be. His posts make this fact more than apparent.
This is excellent progress. After reading this and studying Column's case, it seems clear to me that your case is one of a good man driven to near insanity when faced with the tidal wave of retardation that is a Column post. I shall send my recommendation of a commuted sentence to the board.

I must ask of you , however, that in the future you refrain from suggesting suicide to any posters of this board. Excepting Tanoomba of course, and then only in the accepted image trolling format.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dr. I understand. In regards to tanoomba, I would be glad to do as such, but I am on his ignore list (an accomplishment of which I am very proud of), so it would only be a waste of time.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Column, you appear desperate for attention. Was your father not around during your childhood? Let's get the root of your issues.

Column_sl

shitlord
You realize you just apologized to a guy that probly works at McDonalds.

I love this board because of that shit

Column_sl

shitlord
Column, you appear desperate for attention. Was your father not around during your childhood? Let's get the root of your issues.
Speaking of Fathers, I'm yours now.

This is my house. Notice the traffic in here right now

You are just the sideshow, but please lets engage in conversation my friend

Column_sl

shitlord
You want to do something for me like a good little Jug.

Get the mods to move back my thread in here. The Celebs should have there own personal cells away from these amateur threads.

I'll drive all the trafic over there where it belongs.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dr., I am quite worried about the warden. I'm just a young guy who is trying to rehabilitate and get an education. He has invited me to speal with him in the yard tonight about what I have witnessed. Should I go?

Column_sl

shitlord
The Doc has no powers haha. Your request was Denied

You are in here for the long run stop crying like a little bitch ,and take your stay like a man.

iannis

Musty Nester
No! We have to cut the sickness out!

I wanna cut, Dr Mario. I wanna cuuuuuuuuuuuttttt.

Column_sl

shitlord
Sir it is alright , we had an impost-er Doctor for a small time, he is gone now.

If you have to cut, can I recommend getting into whittling.

Status
Not open for further replies.