Draegan is a ****er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Disagree and get neogaf'd. SJW police incoming? Fuck you American Inventor. C'mon and infract me be brahma, defend your white master.

You can do whatever the fuck you want. I'm calling you out for how fucking stupid what you did was.

Draegan_sl said:
Furry_sl said:
Of all the posts I make, this is the one you choose to infract? You're taking a political stance with this infraction, not enforcing a single rule that exists on these forums. Trying to guide these forums into the realm of neogaf? Beyond disgusting.

Draegan_sl said:
Dear Furry,

You have received an infraction at Rerolled - MMORPG Game Forums.

Reason: Really Bad Posting
-------
Really?
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?p=1549348
No, I think the standard is whether their belief that he could get the gun (and thus put them in fear for their life) was reasonable under the circumstances. Not just, did they fear for their life. Their fear also has to be reasonable. If his arms were restrained that fear isn't reasonable.
And how do you argue successfully that the fear of a person who is professionally trained to restrain people isn't justified when they believe someone isn't properly restrained and is a danger? There's not a jury on the planet who will believe your claim that someone was properly restrained if every professional will claim that they were not.
All the best,
Rerolled - MMORPG Game Forums
I can infract the other ones if you want.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think the entire community can overwhelming agree with Furry on one thing now.

Congrats Furry!

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can someone explain what is going on? There is more drama on rerolled than a Mexican telenovela and I can't keep up!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

Go register here

ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

And join us at the new site.

We're abandoning ship here.

All information in the Ask A Mod thread, but this is really all you need to know. It is the full information basically.

Oldbased

> Than U
Can someone explain what is going on? There is more drama on rerolled than a Mexican telenovela and I can't keep up!

Basically, we the people of a community of everything a reddit away from reddit is homeless once again as we have been sold out to pay for Bernie donations and a house remodel it seems.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_137231.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Since there is no edit history, i changed the title. I know people are pissed but that word isnt kosher since the furor days. Hell i was almost banned for using it a decade ago.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is obviously all a plot for Hodj to get a big forum and then sell it to TenTonHammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.