Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He wouldn't even have had to have met him to get this info, Urban has said many times he'd love to do a sequel.

Dworkk

N00b
I never Bullshit
rrr_img_63354.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The denizens of this thread hereby acknowledge that you have unzipped, whipped it out, and officially shut up the doubters.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You met Judge Dredd and Deathstroke. That's pretty cool.

I hope you made time to talk with the Green Ranger though!

Siliconemelons

Damn, Crixus looks pretty small irl.
All actors sans like Brad Garrett are all small a shit... I always wanted to send out random headshots and info etc. I am 6-8 I could just be a big guy... I am bigger than all the hounds and mountians in GoT thus far- and I am sure if I was given a job where I have 3-6 months to get built before shooting I would look insane.

I have Spartacus S2 in its box still, and I need to get S3 - have not carved out time to watch it yet...annoying kids always around...and well..99% of spartacus is not kid freindly.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Well, yeah, I know they tend to be pretty short, but it's just weird seeing his frame size after Spartacus. Yeah, I know he wouldn't keep all that extra weight on, just funny seeing him without since he looks to be about my size now, but shorter.

Edit: Just felt I should add an apology for bumping this thread, since I hate when it happens too.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
A lot of times those guys don't even put on much mass. They are just at a low body fat percentage. Much of it is makeup and lighting.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, crixus was never huge looking. the armor adds a lot of mass. he was big in season 1, but after that he dropped down in weight a little. not much, but 10lbs can make a lot of difference on film.

Also... i love Karl Urban... but he always looks like he's constipated.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I am 6-8 I could just be a big guy... I am bigger than all the hounds and mountians in GoT thus far-
All three actors that played/are playing the Mountain are taller than you. You might be bigger than the season 2 guy though, he was a giant twig.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There's been a couple of actors in Hollywood who have a pretty good career by being the big guy in a monster suit. But it's not ever a zip-up suit anymore, think of a more modern version where it's a prosthetic make over that dresses you up as a 6'8" Jason or some horror movie character.

If you're serious, there'd be a lot too learn from some acting classes that are tailored towards body movement. There's a lot too do when you need to convey anger/menace/threat (etc) when you're in some suit or prosthetic that hides your face or eyes. It then becomes movement and stance.

And also you'll find that a sizable number of people who are making short, low budget movies, will be making horror genre movies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
A lot of how someone looks on screen also doesn't translate over into normal clothes. The dude who plays Arrow also plays his nerdy "5 years earlier" self and the way they dress him he doesn't look anywhere near as ripped as he actually is. As mentioned, a lot of it is makeup and lighting, combined with taking their shirt off and actually trying to look good, it makes a ton of difference.

Column_sl

shitlord
They build most sets for smaller actors, been like that forever.
If you have ever taken the universal tour they go pretty indepth on it.

Actors are mostly the face anyway, so most actors I've met are usually pretty small with a nice sized dome.