Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Apparently when you grow up watching American television, movies, and listening to our music, you pick up the American accent pretty easily. Kinda explains why Hollywood has been importing actors from the UK and Australia for the last 20 years or so: They're better trained and are cheaper to boot.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_65963.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah. Dredd was produced by a pirate. that explains so much.
My favorite quote from that... "I'm not some douche in a suit" huh... Cuz you look like a douche and you are clearly wearing a douche's suit...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All he'd have to do is take away the eye black and shave those side burns and he might get more opportunities.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well that interview sucked.

And then at the end he does the "Up your's" finger with both hands as a way to sign off.

It all sucks too as totally separate from this thread getting a re-boot, I happened to re-watch Dredd last night and really enjoyed it. A very re-watchable movie.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hot shit. You met Crixus.

I wouldn't even know what to say to the man. I'd be all like, "Holy shit. You're Crixus." And then just sorta look at him.

Maybe give him a thumbs up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
can we all agree not to bump this thread anymore unless the dredd sequel has been greenlit and is being filmed?

iannis

Musty Nester
I thought about bumping this thread a few days ago. But at the time I already had the last post so decided to wait.

Thank you rerolled for proving my faith.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You would need like 50 million for a sequel, have there ever been kickstarters like that? This isn't Veronica Mars.