Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Oldbased

> Than U
I liked both Dredds. See, that wasn't so hard to say was it?
If there was ever a IP that was made for series, it would be Dredd. Each week is a new adventure of judge and jury all packed up into 1 gun and 1 badge. It could even be sponsored by the US Gov.
Law and Order? CSI? Get that shit outa here. We have Dredd. Hey bitch, you look guilty! Punishment is vaporization! BUZZZZZZ Join us next week when he blows off someones legs for a parking ticket.
It may sound cheesy but it sure as hell beats ninja zombies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine why any TV or film fan would not already have Netflix.

Column_sl

shitlord
IMO if i didn't have a family I would never get Netflix.

Just pirate everything.

Popcorn time alone gives you the same shit in a Netflix format.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It's sort of new here in Australia. So I haven't given it much thought, and only know a few people who've mentioned it in conversation.

The times I've thought about it, well I'm already paying for pay TV here + with the movie package, which mostly everything turns up on.

I'm getting all the good stuff as far as drama, the higher cost* TV shows that aren't on free to air.

So with all that I can't really justify paying extra to get Netflix

*can't think of a better term

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's sort of new here in Australia. So I haven't given it much thought, and only know a few people who've mentioned it in conversation.

The times I've thought about it, well I'm already paying for pay TV here + with the movie package, which mostly everything turns up on.

I'm getting all the good stuff as far as drama, the higher cost* TV shows that aren't on free to air.

So with all that I can't really justify paying extra to get Netflix

*can't think of a better term
Well there is lots of Netflix original programming that is pretty good. Id dump most any premium channel for Netflix personally. That's just me though.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I can't imagine why any TV or film fan would not already have Netflix.
Depends on where in the world you are. Netflix in scandinavia has shit for content, and yes on my PC I can pretend to be from the US and get something worth the fee but its harder on the PS4 and thats what I use for the TV watching so /shrug. Until they fix their content here its not worth the money, hell even HBO has better stuff.

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
Depends on where in the world you are. Netflix in scandinavia has shit for content, and yes on my PC I can pretend to be from the US and get something worth the fee but its harder on the PS4 and thats what I use for the TV watching so /shrug. Until they fix their content here its not worth the money, hell even HBO has better stuff.
No, fuck HBO, the only 2 HBO series worth watching Is GoT and True Detective, mainly because these arent shown on Netflix, but you really dont need to have any of the 2 channels here in Scandinavia, we all the shits at Swefilm.tv

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No, fuck HBO, the only 2 HBO series worth watching Is GoT and True Detective, mainly because these arent shown on Netflix, but you really dont need to have any of the 2 channels here in Scandinavia, we all the shits at Swefilm.tv
I've never seen a more wrong statement on these forums. You should feel bad. God damn dude.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I went and watched it again this weekend after seeing there was activity in this thread. goddamn what a great movie.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nothing big, but Urban did say there is talks going on with the studio and its not just something he would want to do.