Drinking with female co-workers

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I work in an office with mostly hot women. We're having an open bar social gathering this week.

Please advise. (It's been a while) :eek:

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Fitter
Happier
More productive
Comfortable
Not drinking too much
Regular exercise at the gym three days at week
At ease
Eating well
No paranoia
Careful with all animals
Never washing spiders down the plug hole
Keep in contact with old friends
Enjoy a drink now and then
Will frequently check credit at moral bank
Favors for favors
Fond but not in love
At a better pace, slower and more calculated
Concerned, but powerless
An empowered and informed member of society
Pragmatism not idealism
Will not cry in public
Less chance of illness
Tires that grip in the wet
A good memory
Still cries at a good film
Still kisses with saliva

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Start some kind of game where they're all showing their tits every 15 minutes.

No, I'm not trolling in the grownup forum. Just remembering the best times i ever had drinking with co-workers. I only wish I could tell you how the shit got started.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I work in an office with mostly hot women. We're having an open bar social gathering this week.

Its hard to advise without knowing what yout company culture is like. That will set the tone for these things.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hot girls or not, Mist is telling the truth. If you try something and it goes bad, you might as well quit working right now. Best case, they'll fire you. Worst case, possible lawsuit (sexual harassment or whatever), followed by fired. Don't even think about it. You can find girls elsewhere.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Unless you are under 25 and working at a disposable job then I have to agree with Mist.
When I was 18-22 I ran the tables at Quincy's as a 2nd job and I'm not talking customer tables. Shit was getting drama real towards the end though.
My biggest regret years later is I didn't know many of the servers last names or anything about them. I feel sort of bad about that, although back then it was a very mutual thing. Not sure how it is these days. I would almost assume it is even worse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My biggest regret years later is I didn't know many of the servers last names or anything about them. I feel sort of bad about that, although back then it was a very mutual thing. Not sure how it is these days. I would almost assume it is even worse.

Small potatoes for a stud. Who has the time...

Seconding (or thirding) the no-go on pickups advice. With how volatile and emotionally charged things can get you should go into this without that on your mind for awhile.

But if you have a long running mutual thing going and you think she might be the one, don't let any of us stop ya kid. Just give her the test *Sonny voice*

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My question is why are we assuming he wants to shit on their chests? Did he post that fetish elsewhere?

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'd say go have fun, going out with co-workers can be a fun bonding experience. Just don't get drunk. However much you would usually drink, drink less than half that much. Drink a water in between each drink. Etc. Remember this is a work function and not "really" a social event, so let them get blasted and tell you their secrets while you stay mostly sober and remember things.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My first open bar experience was my first "real job" holiday party. I was 21. I serenaded the entire company with the Adam Sandler Hannukah song. Don't get that drunk.

• 2Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
LulzSect LulzSect

You also just started this job, you have no pull at all, and you are not familiar with the internal office politics, who likes who, who talks crap about other people.

Keep it PG 18 until you have some time in the company, and you know who are your friends.
It is understandable to be the serious guy that is just one month into the job, vs been the guy doing a Frank the Tank, that is just one month into the job.

• 2Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't be afraid to visit the bathroom often to jerk off if they get naughty when they drink.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
...and when they tell you those secrets or show you "things" they would not typically, don't be a tool with their uninhibited indulgences.

• 1Solidarity