Drone or 3d Printer?

Would you rather buy a drone or a 3d printer

• Total voters

trex

Queen Bee
Bunk beds? Kids love bunk beds.

Omg they're way too little for bunk beds. The oldest just turned 2 last month. The only reason they're separated now is so they don't wake each other up. Once they're on the same sleep schedule they'll room together.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Will they both fit in the closet tho?

did you see the post on this forum from Tyen were he wanted to convert the oldest's room into an EQBrowser code den?

trex

Queen Bee
Will they both fit in the closet tho?

did you see the post on this forum from Tyen were he wanted to convert the oldest's room into an EQBrowser code den?

No, sounds like he was serious though. What should I do?

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Omg they're way too little for bunk beds. The oldest just turned 2 last month. The only reason they're separated now is so they don't wake each other up. Once they're on the same sleep schedule they'll room together.
We've had our 2 boys in the same room since the second was born.
3 and 1.25 now, they don't wake each other up and are on different sleeping times in the day.

trex

Queen Bee
We've had our 2 boys in the same room since the second was born.
3 and 1.25 now, they don't wake each other up and are on different sleeping times in the day.

Good for you. Both of ours were in bassinets bedside for the first 6mo.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Good for you. Both of ours were in bassinets bedside for the first 6mo.
I didn't mean to brag just stating facts, it was hard work with me getting up every 2 hours to get the young one for feeding then taking him back to bed.

Put the kids in one room and use the drone to bring them in for feeding ...

I would like a 3D printer but I know i'll get bored of it pretty quick, same with a drone.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Some idiot made a Facebook post today asking other idiots which he should buy.

80% of people said 3d printer.

I think this is not only the wrong choice, but absolutely disgusting.

Granted the majority of you morans are voting for trump, so I don't expect a fair poll if the votes don't go my way.
Must be a sad day when you realize 80% of your dumb FB friends are smarter than you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Neither are worth it right now, but if you want something to print minis and the like 3D printer all the way.