DRUNKEN GAMING NIGHT!!! - 4-21-2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That's right folks. It's been a LONG time since I have tried to coordinate a new drunken gaming weekend. That time arrives this Friday starting around 7-8pm Central time. Your mission, should you choose to accept it - is install mumble, go to the liquor store, and grab all your favorite beverages for two days. Why two days? Because I fully intend to see everyone still hammered when they wake up Saturday and do it all over again - and you shouldn't drink and drive. Games on the docket include, but are not limited to:

Steam:
Worms Reloaded
Rock of Ages
Rocket League
Bro-Force
Left for Dead 2
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Dota 2
Chivalry
Ultra Street Fighter 4

Battlenet

Hearthstone
Overwatch
Heroes of the Storm

Mumble:
Hostname / Address: rerolled.mumbleme.com
Port: 51251
Password: minivan

You won't want to miss out on this. It gets ridiculous. It gets stupid. We slowly become terrible (And in my case, even more terrible) at games as the night progresses. And I can guarantee you, your stomach will hurt from laughing so damn hard all night.

Respond with your RSVP, what you intend to drink, and your Battlenet tag/Steam name so I can you.

Countdown - 110 hours until Kickoff.

Protip: SUPPLY YOURSELF WITH AMPLE BOOZE. Drunk gaming weekend with Ut causes you to try and keep up with Ut, and you will therefore deplete your supply a lot faster than normal. GET ENOUGH FOR TWO NIGHTS.

Bnet:
Utnayan#1147
Brekk#1157

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Can I take 3 times the regular dose of edibles and just avoid the hang over?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll be on Friday for overwatch but stuck with the kid so can't get hammered. I can also stream it in glorious 1080p 60fps if you want

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sounds good Noodle.

And to all you hippies eating your Colorado Specials, that works. I won't judge.

Please add your Bnet tag so I can add you to my friends list. (And Steam too)

Noodle, does your stream capture all the audio?

I will PM everyone that wants to participate with the mumble information on Thursday.

This is going to be hilariously awesome.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I capture my desktop audio (game, mics) and my mic audio.

If we're using mumble (I have a server too) I'd need to do a quick test to make sure it's capturing that. It should in theory but I've had problems before.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I capture my desktop audio (game, mics) and my mic audio.

If we're using mumble (I have a server too) I'd need to do a quick test to make sure it's capturing that. It should in theory but I've had problems before.
Would it be easier to use your own mumble or EJ's?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok well if it's easier we can use yours. I'll add $5.00 to your steam win in the summer sale
smile.png
That way we do not have to deal with teaching people how to use access tokens because some of the EJ stuff is PW protected. Plus I guess I do not know the rules on me giving that info out. Saves a step.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll be drinking and playing OW on Friday Night. Won't be till about 10 Central though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Added it in. Anyone in rerolled can use it for anything they want, but if I see rando's chilling in there and no RR on I'll have to change the PW

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I should be around for some Overwatch both nights 9-1030 or 11 (EST) I'd say. No booze but got plenty of whacky tabaccy to have fun with. I'll make sure I can't see straight before I begin playing!

bnet: Woefulyinept#1271

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I should be around for some Overwatch both nights 9-1030 or 11 (EST) I'd say. No booze but got plenty of whacky tabaccy to have fun with. I'll make sure I can't see straight before I begin playing!

bnet: Woefulyinept#1271
That a kid Tred!