<Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dune Drifter

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction

Director: Marc Price

Cast: Phoebe Sparrow, Daisy Aitkens, Simon Dwyer-Thomas, Charlotte Mounter

Release: 2020-10-24

Runtime: 98

Plot: When the trainee pilot and her mortally wounded gunner are shot down, they crash land on a nearby planet. An enemy craft offers the chance of spare parts to fix her ship, but then she spots another survivor - an enemy alien soldier with no intention of letting her escape.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You forgot something.

Again don't know how to do that thing, and quite honestly I'm a back end programmer, I hate all that frilly shit, which compels me to not want to figure it out.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Again don't know how to do that thing, and quite honestly I'm a back end programmer, I hate all that frilly shit, which compels me to not want to figure it out.
Just look up the movie on The Movie Database (TMDb) and paste the URL for it as the thread title. It's pretty trivial, but I have the compulsion to give people a little shit over it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Just look up the movie on The Movie Database (TMDb) and paste the URL for it as the thread title. It's pretty trivial, but I have the compulsion to give people a little shit over it.

I did that last time and the HTML shit bricks, Web Languages are stupid, I have no time for your dumb carrot magic!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's a different spin on the same movie.

"Since the privatization of Space Exploration, racing on the moon has become the most celebrated form of modern day gambling. One man soars above all the rest in the lunar circuit. He has been given the honorary title of Dune Drifter. This is his story."

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reading this thread prompted me to rent it for the night. Enemy Mine is legit; also forgot just how "feminine" Louis Gosset Jr. played the drack during the whole preggo thing; even through the makeup his acting is pretty damn solid.

Great movie.

To clarify; I rented Enemy Mine; I'll check this out but had a massive nostalgia feeling when reading the comments here and was like "Yeah dude, you're going to watch LGJr. play a space alien mom to be tonight." It really is a great flick; I've probably watched it a dozen times since I was a kid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database