EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they do that they need to do a second Mischief server on the side imo. Mischief 2.0 will be bigger than the original, you can’t cram it all into one classic box.
In general I really dont like mirror, overflow or sister servers because they take far too long to combine the servers. Thornblade should have been combined two years ago. I also really hate the ability to transfer between servers because it messes with the economies a lot.

In this cases though I agree that a 2nd overflow server would most likely be needed for a while.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So eta on how long itll take for this guild to split? Isnt this the exact same setup? 😂
Na this guild is all just Faceless. We had a bit over 100 core guys, to include our whole leadership team in here that we trusted before we opened it up to new people. Most of these guys have been in multiple Faceless guilds over like the last 5-10 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I know this would never work and definitely in the minority but I really enjoyed the idea of the faction PvP (Sullon Zek maybe) or was it deity based? I don't remember but I thought it was good idea that was just really poorly executed. Not to mention you just don't have the population to support it.

There was a time when EQ2 PvP was a blast and for whatever reason they kept manipulating it until they were making it worse with every change.

They really need to do a TLP with special events and replicate some of how the Season of Discovery is working. They need to take 1-2 major encounters in each expansion as they open and do something with them. It fits well with the 25th Anniversary as well.

They could reimagine...
Permafrost and Vox
Seb and Trak
Sleepers Tomb
so on and so on...

Since we are probably not going to get remastered EQ I think people would like to revisit moments of EQ with some added twists, special rewards, etc.

• 1Like

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
I was going to pass on this one potentially.. but fuck man. The only thing holding me back now is proving Zaide right.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I was going to pass on this one potentially.. but fuck man. The only thing holding me back now is proving Zaide right.
You will play. You will quit before Quarm dies. You will have 20% RA or less lifetime. You will still have fun. It’s foretold in the old scrolls.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
id still be on oakwynd if it werent such dogshit. i get it tho. gotta meme for the meme. miss you bros. yall comin out if its mischief?

Sterling

El Presidente
Too busy for EQ, but I do get the itch sometimes.

malaki!.png
malakipimp.PNG

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You will play. You will quit before Quarm dies. You will have 20% RA or less lifetime. You will still have fun. It’s foretold in the old scrolls.

This was strikingly accurate, except I'll start a month after everyone else, raid two and a half times then unsub / drop discord without saying a word :p

• 1GreNeg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The last time I logged in to Oakwynd was an open world VT for some meaningless 4-arm boss.

A box crew/guild was trying to take it so we went to contest and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever dealt with in EQ. Just a dozen characters on both sides warping in to place and back out of the room mashing fartaunts 50 times a minute trying to drag it outside the room to trigger resets/DTs.

Unless daybreak pulls a fucking miracle out of their ass and dedicates some actual GM staff to corralling the place it's just gonna be that magnified by infinity due to tradeable loot and kronolords having lot rents to pay.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users