EQBrowser v2 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can open doors from 10 feet away but you cant jump or go into water yet good fucking job. Maybe in 10 more years you can actually create a newbie mob that drops a fucking cracked staff so the players can feel lucky about killing it. ~Edited for feel

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Looks better than original EQ was but this still isn't going to go anywhere.

kudos

<Banned>
Please ban this fucking guy already. I'm so tired of this EQBrowser shit that never even works properly.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Looks better than original EQ
Yeah, that's a big congrats Tyen. You took a 15 year old game and made it look slightly better! But it's like giving your girlfriend a titjob, it's still the same cunt underneath.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
More effort and results than Pantheon team, at least
How many years has he been working on the same single zone to get it working? Fuck, he even had some help doing it back on FoH. Don't kid yourself, he's even more useless than the Pantheon team because at least they can keep a website running.

nottyen_sl

shitlord
Unity Webplayer Everquest will be connected to an EQEmu server around end-summer.

A fully playable Everquest will be completed and you nerds will play the server I run. Don't worry, it WILL be no rules and nobody will be banned for anything, because I'm that cool of a guy. If you want to make your own, then I guess you can download the source from github and do it yourself; but you won't.

We have about 6 people working on it on the side for funsies, and finally have a fully functioning extractor that pulls every single asset out of the client and import into Unity. Which is the main point of that video to display, since I have to point that out to you.

Summary:
Asset Extractor & Unity Importer
Connection to Eqemu server code

The default EQBrowser server will be MMO deathmatch in Tutorial zone in a browser. It will hit hundreds of CONCURRENT players the second it hits, not even mad. Big time browser everquest deathmatch going to knock you in the face.

Dokupuss_sl said:
but you cant jump
You can jump in the v1 build that is already live on the website but not displayed in the video.

You can fall and swim as well, the animations/models/textures for npc/pc are on github @EQBrowser/Src/Client/Assets/2-Art/3D at master · eqbrowser/EQBrowser · GitHub

The object locations for a zoneEcommons-Objects/ECOMMONS - ECOMMONS.xml at master · eqbrowser/Ecommons-Objects · GitHub
The object models/textures for a zoneeqbrowser/Ecommons-Objects · GitHub

Just incase you want to load it up and try it out, but I'm sure you aren't smart enough to load it up in Maya/3ds to even see if I'm making it up.

oh, and Pantheon is going to run in a browser.

x_a7b6e63a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.