Eternal the Card Game

pablos

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eternal - A Strategy Card Game

It is like hearthstone card game made by Dire wolf Digital. If any of you magic fans are familiar with LSV it is his company that is responsible for it. I like it not as complex as Magic but it has made me sink quite a few hours and it is just the beta.

If anyone is interested in trying it out here is a beta key 2b5ebcdf-af34-422f-9539-7ece5569a60f you have to make an account first though atEternal - A Strategy Card Game

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was kind of depressing to see the number of respected magic pros they got on their design team... and all they made was a magic knock-off, adapted to the realities of video-gaming (can't have the complex timing interaction set-up magic requires and flow well).

Still, of the free to play digital card games, this one has one of the nice free-to-play models, letting you grind out NPCs for the money to enter arena to get cards. The game was fun to play, too, so I'm not really knocking on the game itself
smile.png

norp

Bronze Squire
I'm not sad they decided to just make MTG with a good interface/online client. Game is really solid so far, I've played maybe 12 hours and I'm pretty sure I have a tier 1.5 or so deck built. As long as they don't really increase the grind, and market the game I'm pretty sure it will succeed. I don't think it will ever come close to Hearthstone in terms of popularity but I think it could find a niche with a lot of semi-pro mtg players, and generally anyone that dislikes the fact Hearthstone is so simple.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
68af7750-2666-4c94-8ec5-e08e8710d839

68e32e2d-18e6-4971-a8e1-81186ecca4c3

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just got a key yesterday and I have played 6-7 hours already. Although it does feel very MTG'ey I feel like it has improved greatly on Hearthstone and MTGO. Can't wait for this one to go live.

Also I love drafting MTG and the draft environment in this game is hecka fun!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Hey, just found this thread after finding out about this game. I made an account, but have not received a beta key from direwolf yet. Anyone got an extra available they could PM me?
Also, as someone who played MTG but has been playing HS, the 'negatives' about this game sounds perfect. All I wanted HS to be was a FTP MTG game with a good UI. Instead, it seems blizzard just keeps fucking up HS more and more as time goes on.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
uhh.. ignore that previous request. Seems I just got a beta key in my email about an hour ago. The email also said the NDA has been completely lifted now, so hopefully some good info and videos start rolling in about the game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm in the beta but haven't had time to give it a shot yet. Hoping to this weekend. Can also choose what tablet type you have when you are logged into the game site(Android or iPad) and once I did said I'd get an email about it in a few days.